What did Willis do wrong

Here's where Gerald Willis went wrong

[IMG alt="Peter Ariz"]https://www.canesinsight.com/data/avatars/m/3/3894.jpg?1535737465[/IMG]
Peter Ariz

JoinedJun 12, 2012Messages11,439
Dec 18, 2018
Signing day tomorrow and there are some ball players joining the family !

Let’s also welcome Gerald Willis III to the First Round Management Family. Absolute disgrace that this man was not a consensus All-American this season. One of the most dominant seasons for a defensive tackle in the last decade in all of CFB !

Congrats to all staff members on recent moves . Jimmys and Joes needed and welcomed

Advertisement
Here's where Gerald Willis went wrong

[IMG alt="Peter Ariz"]https://www.canesinsight.com/data/avatars/m/3/3894.jpg?1535737465[/IMG]
Peter Ariz

JoinedJun 12, 2012Messages11,439
Dec 18, 2018
Signing day tomorrow and there are some ball players joining the family !

Let’s also welcome Gerald Willis III to the First Round Management Family. Absolute disgrace that this man was not a consensus All-American this season. One of the most dominant seasons for a defensive tackle in the last decade in all of CFB !

Congrats to all staff members on recent moves . Jimmys and Joes needed and welcomed
Pete is literally a used car salesman.

Advertisement
@Canedog seems like all your faqquit *** does is run around disliking posts like the Hit and Run puzzy that you are...without, at the very least responding like a Man....Lets here your take on why Rosenhaus couldn't have gotten Willis drafted...when he's done it Multiple times in his History, with far more problematic players...
You a sensitive or I just catch you at a bad time of da month? “Rosenhaus would have had him drafted in round 3 or 4, that’s UNDENIABLE “. Biggest bunch of horse sheeit even four you, jock sniffer! I’ve worked with and been around an agent/lawyer whose represented more players and coach’s than jocks you’ve inhaled. I think highly of Drew and once recommended him to a former client, but even he might not claim he UNDENIABLY would have a player with all of Willis’s issues go dat high.

You a sensitive or I just catch you at a bad time of da month? “Rosenhaus would have had him drafted in round 3 or 4, that’s UNDENIABLE “. Biggest bunch of horse sheeit even four you, jock sniffer! I’ve worked with and been around an agent/lawyer whose represented more players and coach’s than jocks you’ve inhaled. I think highly of Drew and once recommended him to a former client, but even he might not claim he UNDENIABLY would have a player with all of Willis’s issues go dat high.
Jock sniffer??....Your *** thinks I GAF about an agent/Lawyer you've been around??...FOH Faqquit....I have a Son who is a Corporate Lawyer in South Fl for a very distinguished Firm...only a complete Moron (similar to you) would think Drew wouldn't have gotten Willis drafted...All of Willis's issues??...Lol....Rosenhaus has had clients that Far exceed Willis's issues....Please go away...

Jock sniffer??....Your *** thinks I GAF about an agent/Lawyer you've been around??...FOH Faqquit....I have a Son who is a Corporate Lawyer in South Fl for a very distinguished Firm...only a complete Moron (similar to you) would think Drew wouldn't have gotten Willis drafted...All of Willis's issues??...Lol....Rosenhaus has had clients that Far exceed Willis's issues....Please go away...

Drew is a crook! Period!

Advertisement
Absolutely.

As an aside...listen, I like Jeff Thomas. He is a good football player.

But I just saw Hakeem Butler go in the fourth round of the NFL Draft. If you haven't seen Hakeem Butler...he's ******* incredible. 6'5" 225lbs that tests in the 85th percentile. Played inside, outside, has an advanced route tree ... and has a ridiculous catch radius. He's an otherwise clean prospect...just drops passes. If you came away from watching Butler thinking Jeff Thomas is anywhere near that right now, you're lying to yourself.

I'm just saying about Jeff...he's good, but he's gotta get better on the football field, too...and that has nothing to do with whats going on in between his ears and off the field shenanigans.

A WR that can’t catch went in the 4th despite great testing/measurables? I read that right? Did he go before the running back that
Whatever............. Drew is the LAST agent that UM players should utilize.

I bet Willis McGahee disagrees with you.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
In regard to lawyers and doctors, the school that you attended matters. Hire a Harvard or Yale law graduate. Why mess around with some fool who uses flashy cars to hide his lack of legal acumen.......
I certainly agree with the latter part of this. An agent with a law degree is valuable. But any lawyer that doesn’t have knowledge of the CBA is pretty useless

[/QUOTE

Your sure do take the emoji reactions to heart! Oh, and congrates to your son.

Advertisement
Back