What away games are you planning this year?

Advertisement
MSU. Doing Thurs/Fri in sunny Detroit and then Sat/Sun in East Lansing.

Barely a "road trip" but also doing GnR in Tampa at Raymond James in August too.

Advertisement
Sorry for a newbie question. First time season ticket holder. I will be in Virginia when we go to Charlottesville. Are away tickets easy to get through the university for a place like that? Or do I need to be at a higher tier (pretty low right now). Thank you in advance.

Sorry for a newbie question. First time season ticket holder. I will be in Virginia when we go to Charlottesville. Are away tickets easy to get through the university for a place like that? Or do I need to be at a higher tier (pretty low right now). Thank you in advance.

They’re going to be pretty easy to get.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Indiana so going to Michigan State. MSU doesn’t sell alcohol in the stadium so we’ll have to get obliterated during tailgate

Advertisement
I live in Atlanta so GT it is. I go every time we are here. Their fans are decent unless its a heart stopper like the 3-4 OT loss the had a few years back. It definitely got a little sour after that one but that's understandable.

From Indiana so going to Michigan State. MSU doesn’t sell alcohol in the stadium so we’ll have to get obliterated during tailgate
No on campus stadium does. I hate that **** @ Bobby Dodd and @ Carter Finley.

Don't know if you're into them but to me Foo Fighters are the best and most underrated band of my lifetime. Seen them half a dozen times from album one and as recently as their last tour. Dave Grohl is a musical genius and an unbelievable performer.
Foo Fighters are saving Rock n Roll almost all by themselves. Epic band!

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back