What away games are you planning this year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw Hager many years ago at Cabo Wabo in Mexico, still remember the show.
Did the same thing years ago, but after all the jelly shots and drinks barely recall that the guitarist from the Eagles was in the audience and jumped on stage to play a set with Hagar. Love that Cabo Wabo bar!!!!

As to away games this season I haven’t looked at the schedule long enough to se rid there’s anyone I’d love to attend. I am however going to Charlotte when we secure our ACCCG bid 🤩

Advertisement
I know this sounds crazy, but if you get a chance to see Tom Jones, take it. He's not someone I ever would have bought tickets to see, but I got free tickets from work once and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.
Were there 80 year old women throwing underwear while he sang “She’s a Lady”?

Last edited:
None...1st time in 25+ years...beat down..money going to concerts....Eagles, Motley Crue, Def Lep, Billy Joel, Garth Brooks, Foo Fighters, Sammy Hager, Foriegner, and Nickelback...

Typically go to 4 games a year every game away for me. Luckily Louisville was last game ..sitting on a good feeling.

If things go well first 4 games...I am sure I will get the feeling...we will see..

Nickleback?

I’m reproting your porst and hoping you get band.

Advertisement
Advertisement
None.

Swore never to return to UVA in 2010.

Vowed to never again set foot in Atlanta after GT in 2018.

Have no earthly interest in returning to Wake & Bake.

Had considered MSU but not gonna work.

Been to Lane Stadium twice already and that **** turkey gobble sound effect is still stuck in my head from 2009.
That game in A was cold as **** but it's one of my favorite places to go since I get to stick my **** in @gumpass.

Did the same thing years ago, but after all the jelly shots and drinks barely recall that the guitarist from the Eagles was in the audience and jumped on stage to play a set with Hagar. Love that Cabo Wabo bar!!!!

Cabo San Lucas is a good vacation spot, been there three times, great fishing.

None...1st time in 25+ years...beat down..money going to concerts....Eagles, Motley Crue, Def Lep, Billy Joel, Garth Brooks, Foo Fighters, Sammy Hager, Foriegner, and Nickelback...

Typically go to 4 games a year every game away for me. Luckily Louisville was last game ..sitting on a good feeling.

If things go well first 4 games...I am sure I will get the feeling...we will see..
Some pretty good concerts 👍

Advertisement
Back