What away games are you planning this year?

Advertisement
I’d love to go to more away games since I live in ACC/SEC country, but I don’t have any plans yet. Starting a new in a few months and need to see what availability I have.

None...1st time in 25+ years...beat down..money going to concerts....Eagles, Motley Crue, Def Lep, Billy Joel, Garth Brooks, Foo Fighters, Sammy Hager, Foriegner, and Nickelback...

Typically go to 4 games a year every game away for me. Luckily Louisville was last game ..sitting on a good feeling.

If things go well first 4 games...I am sure I will get the feeling...we will see..

None...1st time in 25+ years...beat down..money going to concerts....Eagles, Motley Crue, Def Lep, Billy Joel, Garth Brooks, Foo Fighters, Sammy Hager, Foriegner, and Nickelback...

Typically go to 4 games a year every game away for me. Luckily Louisville was last game ..sitting on a good feeling.

If things go well first 4 games...I am sure I will get the feeling...we will see..

I agree, after going to the NC game last year I shut it down after that. I think we’re going t be ok this year.

If you haven't seen Hagar before, it's an experience. I love watch performers when you can see they really love what they do. Hagar's one of them.

Advertisement
If you haven't seen Hagar before, it's an experience. I love watch performers when you can see they really love what they do. Hagar's one of them.

I saw Hager many years ago at Cabo Wabo in Mexico, still remember the show.

Don't know if you're into them but to me Foo Fighters are the best and most underrated band of my lifetime. Seen them half a dozen times from album one and as recently as their last tour. Dave Grohl is a musical genius and an unbelievable performer.

Away?!?? Gave up my seats at home... first time in 20+ years. Had it with the ongoing BS and I just can handle losing to FIU.... and yes, Im a graduate...

Advertisement
Just bought WF tickets last night. May hit UVA, GT and/or VT also. Depends on how we are looking.

UVA and VT are close games. Tickets are a must.
Flying in and going to Hard Rock is still up in the air.
But............I will be supporting our Canes all the way.

Advertisement
Well since I live in SC going to the FSU game is an away game for me. That game and the ACC championship are the only games I'll consider going to this year.

None.

Swore never to return to UVA in 2010.

Vowed to never again set foot in Atlanta after GT in 2018.

Have no earthly interest in returning to Wake & Bake.

Had considered MSU but not gonna work.

Been to Lane Stadium twice already and that **** turkey gobble sound effect is still stuck in my head from 2009.

Well since I live in SC going to the FSU game is an away game for me. That game and the ACC championship are the only games I'll consider going to this year.

I live in NC so I’m considering the FSU game as well, as long as we don’t crap the bed next year.
There’s usually a large turnout of Canes Fans in Atlanta as well.

Advertisement
I live in NC so I’m considering the FSU game as well, as long as we don’t crap the bed next year.
There’s usually a large turnout of Canes Fans in Atlanta as well.
I guess I could consider the GT game. I'm still hurt over the last Cane's game I went to Atlanta for...and that was 2005. On the other hand a friend of my sons has been contacted by GT so maybe I'll take the punk brigade there. I took them all to the FSU game last year and it was 'the best day ever' which was the complete opposite of the dook game we bailed out of before half time. I better not have to witness anymore of that bull****. **** enos.

Yeah never been a concert guy since money always gone to games...but went to a couple last year . Kiss was my favorite...really looking forward to march 27 Eagles...should be laid back in Denver..

Yeah never been a concert guy since money always gone to games...but went to a couple last year . Kiss was my favorite...really looking forward to march 27 Eagles...should be laid back in Denver..
I know this sounds crazy, but if you get a chance to see Tom Jones, take it. He's not someone I ever would have bought tickets to see, but I got free tickets from work once and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

Advertisement
Back