What away games are you planning this year?

Advertisement
I have Wake Forest and GT marked as definitely.
Virginia and VT as possibilities.
ACC Championship - Yes.
GT. Fairly close for me. Will try to make a home game as well. I don't live that far from the rest of the Carolina Conference, so I might hit a game over there depending on multiple factors.
Wagner at home is a must see for you guys still in SoFL. 1000 yds of total O for us? Lol Let's go Lash/King

Advertisement
Live in Tally, but me and my friend started a bet for life on the FSU game for 100$ a game. me, him and a few others looking to make the trip down for that one. started the bet 3 years a go, so hope the winning trend keeps up.

If we start out 3-0, I plan on going to the Michigan State game. Would also like to make it down for a home game for the first time in over a decade, maybe the UNC game.

Were there 80 year old women throwing underwear while he sang “She’s a Lady”?
Had to take my mom to go see Neil Diamond back in the day. You couldn’t hear the singing over the 18,000+ middle aged women screeching and throwing granny panties up on stage. Was unreal. My mom didn’t sit the whole time and screamed like she saw the Backstreet Boys at 13yr old.

Of the away stadiums in the ACC which is the nicest to go attend an away Canes game? I’ll have to check out some road affairs, especially if we start out of the gate quickly like our new offense and put up some serious points!!!

Advertisement
Of the away stadiums in the ACC which is the nicest to go attend an away Canes game? I’ll have to check out some road affairs, especially if we start out of the gate quickly like our new offense and put up some serious points!!!

I went to NC last year, had a great time until we lost. Was supposed to go to Duke but couldn’t put myself through it.
GT normally has a lot of Canes fans, thinking about Virginia this year. I heard VT is in the middle of nowhere.
Looking forward to WF this year.

Duke/UVA are nice little stadiums

Went to VT few years ago and the atmosphere was great but fans were dumb *****

None.

Swore never to return to UVA in 2010.

Vowed to never again set foot in Atlanta after GT in 2018.

Have no earthly interest in returning to Wake & Bake.

Had considered MSU but not gonna work.

Been to Lane Stadium twice already and that **** turkey gobble sound effect is still stuck in my head from 2009.

Not a fun game. Pouring rain. VaTech destroyed us.

Advertisement
Well my only options are away games and I’m thinking of the Virginia games. Anybody have an opinions on which one would be better? Virginia loses some good players this year but I still think they’re the better team.

Shamed to admit I’ve never been to Lane. Really need to get up there this year.
Last time I went was in 2014 when Duke & Gus ran it all over'em.

I enjoyed the game because we won but I hate Va Tech.

I usually only go to road games at FSU or if it's a special type game.

I never been to Scott stadium for a road UVA game, I've always heard bad things about Charlottesville so I never wanted to go.

I been to Chapel Hill for a UNC game too, never been to Bobby Dodd for a GTech game.

Advertisement
I have Wake Forest and GT marked as definitely.
Virginia and VT as possibilities.
ACC Championship - Yes.
100% going to Wake Forest and usually do the UVA game but something came up so I'll be at the GA Tech game instead. VT is a toss up at this point.

Advertisement
Back