What are your expectations for 2021??

Advertisement
Relly

Seems I've felt and almost said verbatim what you just written above as far back as I can remember.

Every year I start off the same way. Because that's what fans do.

Here's :very-drunk: again to hoping that this year is finally different ....that we're always fully prepared for our games and that we always play up to our full potential

Cheers

True; the only reason y I said this yr should be no excuses (well, I’ve felt that about previous yrs, but really feel strongly about this yr) is b/c this is the first time, on paper, we’ve had a competent staff + continuity.

Bro, we’ve had:
- “Wiffle Ball” Whipple
-No’D
-“Honest” Paul Williams
-“I’m Black But My Mama Named Me” Jethro Franklin
-“Frequent Flyer” Baby Richt
-“Donk” Dugans
-“Shrimp Hating” Brown
-“Schmeard Docs” Enos
-“Bartending” Banda
-“Let It Snow” Coley
- “Ididntdonuffin” Rumph
- “Ya’ll Want Me Fired?” Kehoe
- “What’s a Recruit?” Fisch

I mean bruh....lol. We’ve had some straight basura here. Now, we have a highly regarded OC running the O, a highly regarded DB running the Secondary room. A highly regarded DL coach running the DL
And the architect of the defensive infrastructure now running the show again.
Plus, we got age, experience + (on paper) elite youngins.

We better do something this yr (in my Willie Taggart voice)

What are your expectations for 2021?? How would you guys compare our current rosters to previous years rosters?
dumb jennifer lawrence GIF

Winning the Coastal.
Keeping it close against Bama and Clemson. Hopefully find a way to win one or both.
If we lose both and do not make the playoffs then kicking major **** in a major Bowl. Probably the Sugar Bowl against an SEC team that finishes second like UGA or A&M.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back