What are your expectations for 2021??

Advertisement
Not much really. Be nice to get to the ACCCG but Im not holding my breath. L's to Bama, UNC, and Michigan State or VT.

Advertisement
I expect to get one of my BMs pregnant again Covid ****ed my rolodex.

Roster is the best we've had in the last 10 years imo.

OL still has question marks at almost every position but most experienced line 10 years.

QB if King play we *****.

RB young guys (Cheney) look promising. Harris adds value to the group.

WR if players that cant catch get playing time ggs.

CB we got at least 1 that can turn his head around thats new.

Safety we keep bringing in highly ranked guys somebody gotta figure it out.

DL interior experience can be great, but exterior inexperience can be worse. Please keep McCloud out my face.

LB saved worse for last idk if there is anything to look forward to in this group. See above about Mccloud.

Depends what defense we see...
We getting 2017/18 vibes again or is the last 2 years a precursor of a new norm?

If its the former, we SHOULD beat everyone but Bama...*****ass UNC is losing pretty much all of their offense minus Howell right?

Next question is how will lashlee's offense be with a legitimate offseason and time to prepare..(still ******* really sucks that King is hurt, but he's gonna come out of it swinging)

*dial back a wee bit on the QB designed runs that aren't options and more variety on no huddle 1st downs and the running game in general plz*

Advertisement
10+ wins w/ a match up in the ACCCG. That’s my expectations, and I don’t believe that’s setting the bar high at all. Have all the ingredients for a very successful season:

-3rd yr as a HC (which per recent results, this is the time most successful coaches hit that 10+ win feat & take off)

-Best, competent support staff in yrs (kudos to Manny for this)

-Upper classmen leadership (again, kudos to Manny & staff for helping young men make logical decisions)

-Play making QB

-WR issues should be lessened w/ the arrival of Sylvester Stallone, alias Rambo

-Powder Puff schedule sans our 1st game to kick off, which should give us the gonads to smoke everyone else we play

-6 yr defensive scheme & a consistent offensive scheme where the playbook should be 2nd nature

I mean, UNC still have their QB, but r losing their two headed monster.

VT under Pendejo Fuentes is a hot mess.

UVA is still coal mining in the 21st century w/ their lunch pail type players.

Pitt has Whipple as their OC, blood (I chuckle), & they are losing elite talent along the DL.

Dook I mean Duke, I mean Dookie.....nvm

And GT don’t know what the fck they are.

If we don’t win the Coastal this yr, under these circumstances....man, u already know.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Expecting heavy reliance on recent transfers and returning seniors/upperclassmen whether we like it or not. Anyone who tweeted about running it back will be rewarded. King, Harris, Harley, Rambo, Mallory, Donaldson, Gaynor, Scaife, Williams, Johnson, Silvera, Ford, McCloud, Carter, Bolden will all be starters imo. Diaz has already intimated as much in recent interviews, and with his past approach of playing experienced veterans over younger and more athletic freshmen. With 50+ freshmen on the roster, 2021 and beyond presents an opportunity to make this a developmental program and I expect for Diaz to operate accordingly. Listen to me. Don't listen to me. That's what he's gotta do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Honestly though I say three to four losses...it shouldn't be but we will pay cause of weaknesses in the depth chart. Also know we can't blame t rob we will suffer a bit cause of Rumph....but Stevenson will ball that's facts. Almost forgot about him

I expect to get one of my BMs pregnant again Covid ****ed my rolodex.

Roster is the best we've had in the last 10 years imo.

OL still has question marks at almost every position but most experienced line 10 years.

QB if King play we *****.

RB young guys (Cheney) look promising. Harris adds value to the group.

WR if players that cant catch get playing time ggs.

CB we got at least 1 that can turn his head around thats new.

Safety we keep bringing in highly ranked guys somebody gotta figure it out.

DL interior experience can be great, but exterior inexperience can be worse. Please keep McCloud out my face.

LB saved worse for last idk if there is anything to look forward to in this group. See above about Mccloud.
i call it my "hoelodex"!

Advertisement
Back