What are your expectations for 2021??

It's funny, I've got you hopping around like a puppet on a string as you just keep defending your terrible schtick.

You’re that guy....

1613685727327.gif

Advertisement
Look, you're just inarticulate. Like criticizing me for "self awareness" rather than "lack of self-awareness".

But, yeah, you're the only one whose comedic compass is accurate. Keep telling yourself that. You're like one of those dopey LeBatard fans who keeps telling everyone else that they "don't get the show". When the show is stupid.

Keep schticking it up, Shecky.
1613685540425.jpeg

Advertisement
11-3. 11-1 in the regular season, then lose in the ACCCHGM and in our bowl game against some SEC heavy hitter.

Having stated this, I think the sky is the limit for the team. And, I would be happy with 11-3. It would certainly show us going in the right direction.

I think anything worse than 10-3 is not really acceptable. Not with this team and these coaches.

Regular season needs to be 10-2 or better. I hope Manny finally gets Mack Brown monkey off his back. But I expect we lose to Bama and UNC, run the table on everyone else.

I'd like to see us play like a complete team. Less mental mistakes, more execution, disappointing players showing visible improvement, weaknesses becoming strengths or at least serviceable, leadership, legit young players to watch for, etc. And the Coastal of course.

Advertisement
9-3 regular season but playing both Bama and NC tough but losing and 1 more stumble somewhere down the line. Manny is the off season King but has yet to figure out how to win the big games.

Advertisement
12-2 run the table after Bama, play Clemson closer than last year an end the year on a high note with a win in the OB.

Anything less is a massive disappointment
That is best case scenario for next season bud..

Win the coastal. Compete with Bama week 1 and Clemson in the ACCCG. It's time for Manny to take the next step.
All the same with me. It’s time the U rose up to some challenging situations in games versus Bama, UNC, and get to the ACCCG against Clemson. Once there play like you’ve actually spent the 2 week hiatus on truly game planning for the Tigers and make then completely earn the W in a slugfest. And beat the crap out of the Turdheels too. We get Bama game #1 before the machine is humming. Put up more than 20pts and make Satan sweat it out thru 3 quarters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back