What are your expectations for 2021??

10+ wins w/ a match up in the ACCCG. That’s my expectations, and I don’t believe that’s setting the bar high at all. Have all the ingredients for a very successful season:

-3rd yr as a HC (which per recent results, this is the time most successful coaches hit that 10+ win feat & take off)

-Best, competent support staff in yrs (kudos to Manny for this)

-Upper classmen leadership (again, kudos to Manny & staff for helping young men make logical decisions)

-Play making QB

-WR issues should be lessened w/ the arrival of Sylvester Stallone, alias Rambo

-Powder Puff schedule sans our 1st game to kick off, which should give us the gonads to smoke everyone else we play

-6 yr defensive scheme & a consistent offensive scheme where the playbook should be 2nd nature

I mean, UNC still have their QB, but r losing their two headed monster.
VT under Pendejo Fuentes is a hot mess.

UVA is still coal mining in the 21st century w/ their lunch pail type players.

Pitt has Whipple as their OC, blood (I chuckle), & they are losing elite talent along the DL.

Dook I mean Duke, I mean Dookie.....nvm

And GT don’t know what the fck they are.

If we don’t win the Coastal this yr, under these circumstances....man, u already know.

Definitely agreed with all this. To add on the maturity factor, we won three out of four games that were decided by a TD or less. And would have beat OSU had we not been screwed over on the tipped INT.

Adding what I'd like to see (beyond the obvious WR/DB/LB play) that should contribute to an increased win total:

-A big step up for Chaney and Rooster. Coupled with more consistent run blocking, this could be a huge factor.
-No major drop-off on the DL, with Nesta finally putting it all together.
-Massively improved PR/KR.
-A young WR to emerge as a real threat.
-Arroyo to fill Brevin's shoes.
-Stop coming out flat-footed, especially after the bye week.

And, unrelated, no more TD rings. Has anyone thought about turning mouth guards into grills? That's a bit more genuine to us.

These should all be expected going into year three and are mostly necessary to improve the record.

Advertisement
Definitely agreed with all this. To add on the maturity factor, we won three out of four games that were decided by a TD or less. And would have beat OSU had we not been screwed over on the tipped INT.

Adding what I'd like to see (beyond the obvious WR/DB/LB play) that should contribute to an increased win total:

-A big step up for Chaney and Rooster. Coupled with more consistent run blocking, this could be a huge factor.
-No major drop-off on the DL, with Nesta finally putting it all together.
-Massively improved PR/KR.
-A young WR to emerge as a real threat.
-Arroyo to fill Brevin's shoes.
-Stop coming out flat-footed, especially after the bye week.

And, unrelated, no more TD rings. Has anyone thought about turning mouth guards into grills? That's a bit more genuine to us.

These should all be expected going into year three and are mostly necessary to improve the record.
lmao i love it....like Alvin Kamara with the VVS

10+ wins w/ a match up in the ACCCG. That’s my expectations, and I don’t believe that’s setting the bar high at all. Have all the ingredients for a very successful season:

-3rd yr as a HC (which per recent results, this is the time most successful coaches hit that 10+ win feat & take off)

-Best, competent support staff in yrs (kudos to Manny for this)

-Upper classmen leadership (again, kudos to Manny & staff for helping young men make logical decisions)

-Play making QB

-WR issues should be lessened w/ the arrival of Sylvester Stallone, alias Rambo

-Powder Puff schedule sans our 1st game to kick off, which should give us the gonads to smoke everyone else we play

-6 yr defensive scheme & a consistent offensive scheme where the playbook should be 2nd nature

I mean, UNC still have their QB, but r losing their two headed monster.
VT under Pendejo Fuentes is a hot mess.

UVA is still coal mining in the 21st century w/ their lunch pail type players.

Pitt has Whipple as their OC, blood (I chuckle), & they are losing elite talent along the DL.

Dook I mean Duke, I mean Dookie.....nvm

And GT don’t know what the fck they are.

If we don’t win the Coastal this yr, under these circumstances....man, u already know.

Relly

Seems I've felt and almost said verbatim what you just written above as far back as I can remember.

Every year I start off the same way. Because that's what fans do.

Here's :very-drunk: again to hoping that this year is finally different ....that we're always fully prepared for our games and that we always play up to our full potential

Cheers

Last edited:
Id take a season with 1 more win then last season with the holes we still have on defense as long as we get another solid recruiting class next year and keep stacking future talent.

Advertisement
Even with Tom Brady coming back for another season, I expect Manny Diaz to lead this team to a Super Bowl ring.

Other than that, what @Rellyrell said.

This was it. This was the thread lol

Yes. In this context, his schtick is actually funny.

But, instead, we have to watch this bizarre form of mutual *********ion on the Baseball board:

1613683978815.png

Yes. In this context, his schtick is actually funny.

But, instead, we have to watch this bizarre form of mutual *********ion on the Baseball board:

View attachment 143619

Lmao.

Yeah your 40,000 word rambling posts don’t have an ounce of “mental *********ion” in them.

Every word is for the person lucky enough to soak in your expansive thoughts on every possible subject.

Your self awareness is amazing to behold.

Advertisement
Lmao. Yeah your 40,000 word rambling posts don’t have an ounce of “mental *********ion” in them.

Every word is for the person lucky enough to read your expansive thoughts on every possible subject.

Your self awareness is amazing to behold.

Look, I know you've done "mutual *********ion" with enough guys to understand the term, and not read it as "mental *********ion".

Bad schtick is bad schtick. Own it. You are the one doing "15-0" on the Baseball board. And then getting into an upvote party with the one guy who paid you a compliment and gave you a handy.

Look, I know you've done "mutual *********ion" with enough guys to understand the term, and not read it as "mental *********ion".

Bad schtick is bad schtick. Own it.

The least surprising thing ever is you not getting the fact that bad schtick is the entire point of it doofus.

Advertisement
10-2 or 11-1 as there are no excuses this year. Play Bama reasonably tough and take our chances in the A3CG. No reason we can't beat Clemson as they lose Lawrence, Etienne, Rogers, etc. Not saying we win the ACC, but the talent and experience is there

The least surprising thing ever is you not getting the fact that bad schtick is the entire point of it doofus.

Oh, right. The rest of us are just too stupid to enjoy the comedic genius that involves making an annoying schtick out of mocking bad schtick.

Yes, that's exactly what we needed to combat schtick. More schtick.

My apologies, Seinfeld.

Advertisement
Oh, right. The rest of us are just too stupid to enjoy the comedic genius that involves making an annoying schtick out of mocking bad schtick.

Yes, that's exactly what we needed to combat schtick. More schtick.

My apologies, Seinfeld.

No not everyone, just you Constanza.

No not everyone, just you Constanza.

Look, you're just inarticulate. Like criticizing me for "self awareness" rather than "lack of self-awareness".

But, yeah, you're the only one whose comedic compass is accurate. Keep telling yourself that. You're like one of those dopey LeBatard fans who keeps telling everyone else that they "don't get the show". When the show is stupid.

Keep schticking it up, Shecky.

Look, you're just inarticulate. Like criticizing me for "self awareness" rather than "lack of self-awareness".

But, yeah, you're the only one whose comedic compass is accurate. Keep telling yourself that. You're like one of those dopey LeBatard fans who keeps telling everyone else that they "don't get the show". When the show is stupid.

Keep schticking it up, Shecky.

Lmao.

Self awareness in the way I posted it was exactly what I meant to say doofus.

Thanks again for proving yet again you haven’t an iota of it.

Lmao.

Self awareness in the way I posted it was exactly what I meant to say doofus.

Thanks again for proving yet again you haven’t an iota of it.

It's funny, I've got you hopping around like a puppet on a string as you just keep defending your terrible schtick.

Advertisement
Back