What Are You Looking For v. UAB?

Advertisement
64623b65bf9094889e77c86d73d3479c.gif
Good use of the TE’s
How good these replacement DEs are
Has Nesta showed up yet
Chaney and Knighton
Noodles to ball out
And hey...how about a few made FGs. Let’s go auroraBorregales!! ( heard that here first folks)
I hope the only kicking Borre's doing is after we score touchdowns!

Reverse cowgirl. If we have a good game I should be able to make this happen post-game, so thats what I want to see happen

OFFENSE
- 3rd down conversions
- Quick, high completion throws
-Pope; its time...
-Creative use of the 3 TEs we have (lot of you forgot about Hodges. Looking for a step up from him)
-Competent OL play.

DEFENSE
-DTs that get push up the middle (Hello Nesta)
-LBs not getting lost in the wrong run fits
-Elite Safeties who PLAY like elite safeties (Gurvan showed flashes; so did Bubba before injury)

Special Teams
-Continued improvement in coverage
-The return of a decent Kicker

Advertisement
I’m looking forward to having a game changer at quarterback for the first time in forever. We’ve had some good guys over the years but a lot of them were more the product of playing on a great team rather than their individual ability. King makes this team significantly better.

Above average to great qb play.
Competent offensive line.
Receivers thats better at catching than blocking.
PK that an hit a 40 yrd FG with ease
A coach who can make adjustments

That's all, not that much.

Advertisement
All that matters to me is CB play...

If Al Jr & Ivey shutdown their sides of the field & keep their man contained the rest will take care of itself.

Just some semblance of an explosive offense, I can’t take another year on O like the last few years. Going multiple quarters in a game without a first down has almost ended my being..

Advertisement
I want to see the chains move on O and yards easy to come by. Too many times this past decade it seemed like it was so ******* hard to just move the ball and the window was so slim it almost had to be a perfect pass or great catch etc. I want to see a schemed O where their Defense is on their heals trying to figure out whats coming next.

On D, I just want to see our interior disrupt any run game. I think our guy will be flying to the ball because that is how Diaz coaches it.

On O
- Scheme that doesn't allow King to get murdered by OL play
- Quick release strikes to WRs in space
- Push from OL to give RBs something to work with
- Sustained drives with multiple 1st downs
- FG scoring consistency
- King's accuracy
- WR's catching
- King showing some scrambling (but not just for doing it sake)

On D
- DL that bullies UAB OL and backfield
- LBs stopping run
- DBs who don't give up 4th and 17 regardless of what Blake calls
P.S. NO MFING DANCING ON THE SIDELINES, except the cheerleaders.

Advertisement
2 Things

1- a team that is MOTIVATED and READY to play......

2- a TOUGH----- PHYSICAL---- FAST football team.............

Looking for King to rush for 160 and pass for 3 TDs before he sits down in the third quarter to take the rest of the game off.

Advertisement
Back