On O
- Scheme that doesn't allow King to get murdered by OL play
- Quick release strikes to WRs in space
- Push from OL to give RBs something to work with
- Sustained drives with multiple 1st downs
- FG scoring consistency
- King's accuracy
- WR's catching
- King showing some scrambling (but not just for doing it sake)

On D
- DL that bullies UAB OL and backfield
- LBs stopping run
- DBs who don't give up 4th and 17 regardless of what Blake calls

Advertisement
I know the chains and rings and individual celebrations are the "in" thing in this day and age, but what I am looking for is everyone playing as a team, doing their jobs, going hard on every play, giving 100%, and supporting the team, not the individual.

Wideouts that don’t get manhandled and can’t release off there jams like against FIU. Our trench bullies play like grown men against a team that has a bunch of Juniors and seniors on both lines. I think those will make or break this game.

Advertisement
64623b65bf9094889e77c86d73d3479c.gif
Good use of the TE’s
How good these replacement DEs are
Has Nesta showed up yet
Chaney and Knighton
Noodles to ball out
And hey...how about a few made FGs. Let’s go auroraBorregales!! ( heard that here first folks)

Most important to me on offense - CONVERT ON 3RD DOWN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. If we're going to go warp speed, we need to be able to convert a MF'ing 3rd down. It seems like it has been a billion years since we have been able to do that consistently.

I'm also curious to see how the defense is affected by the high tempo of the offense. More possessions in general - how do they respond?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want to see an obvious talent discrepancy. Too many times last year we didn’t look like the team with more talent, even against the G5 schools we played.
The offense will allow our guys to play to their talent. I also want to see us up 30 at the half. Come out guns blazing(wink wink) and then keep the foot on the gas the whole way through. And see Perry and van ******* come in and throw two a piece

Advertisement
I'm looking for a large enough lead late 3rd or early 4th quarter that we get our 2nd and 3rd string some playing time. Nothing makes me happier than seeing our starters get rest and the younger guys getting a chance to show off (see Savannah State).

Advertisement
Back