What Are You Looking For v. UAB?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want to see if Lashlee is the type of playcaller who makes teams stop his talent or if he is always looking to out smart and maneuver the opponent. Too many times last year I felt like we had the ability to pound the ball against inferior opponents like Duke and FIU. It seemed any time we had a modicum of success and started to impose a clear advantage in the run game Penos would quickly try to get our junk pass game going. This often stalled drives or became momentum killing sacks, penalties, and turnovers. Instead of demoralizing our opponents by out muscling them he would give them life by going away from plays that were actually working.

I want to see a killer instinct and a bully mentality out of Lashlee when it is justified. There will be plenty of times during the season where we can't just out talent opponents but there should be games this year where our talent advantage is too much for our opponents to overcome and I want to see Lashlee embrace those moments and pound these teams into submission.

Last edited:
Advertisement
college football win GIF by Boomerang Official

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kicking game.. .. can we just convert all our FG and PATs ?
Get those demons behind us...
Ugh just when I thought I had forgotten about how bad we were in the kicking game last year...

You right we need to see a huge improvement here.

The offense will allow our guys to play to their talent. I also want to see us up 30 at the half. Come out guns blazing(wink wink) and then keep the foot on the gas the whole way through. And see Perry and van ******* come in and throw two a piece

That’s my hope

King's decision making, period. He will have guys open, and he will find them.

Advertisement
Back