What are the Bowl Possibilities

I hope we get UGA.

And I think Jacksonville is hoping to host a UGA vs. Miami "Richt Bowl".

Advertisement
LOL, where tf did that come from?

Listen weirdo, we have 3 games left, all against sub .500 teams and are favored to win each of them. That doesn't make me a homer or a non-realist. It most certainly makes you a pessimist though.

Do you realize what you write in your own posts in this very thread? Yea, you make yourself out to be a better fan. Start paying attention to your posts you dipshyt.

Also, if you paid attention to this season you'd realize Miami was favored in three of the four games we lost. Richt has played our offense to potnetnial one time this year. I couldn't give a fvck less of who our future opponents are, we tend to beat ourselves. Until Richt actually pulls out MULTIPLE complete games, I'm not taking anything for granted.

I think I'm a better fan because I support the team, encourage them to win, and attend games and give money to the program, than someone who ****es and moans on a message board complaining about everything and expecting the team to lose. I don't think I'm a better fan for expecting us to win our last 3 games then someone who doesn't think that they will, though.

As for the games we lost, we were favored to beat FSU (-1.5) who is now 6-3 and ranked #18 , and UNC (-6) who is now 7-2 and ranked #13 . We were underdogs at Va Tech (+4.5) and at ND (+2.5). I don't think we'd beat FSU, UNC, or Va Tech if we played them again. Luckily we don't have to. We have UVa, NC State and Duke who are a combined 9-18.

LOL what a ******* nerd. You "encourage them to win" :sanford:

Typical superfan pvssy. Perfect mix of being blind to what's happening during games and an insufferable lame h0mo.

Listen weirdo, we have 3 games left, all against sub .500 teams and are favored to win each of them. That doesn't make me a homer or a non-realist. It most certainly makes you a pessimist though.

Do you realize what you write in your own posts in this very thread? Yea, you make yourself out to be a better fan. Start paying attention to your posts you dipshyt.

Also, if you paid attention to this season you'd realize Miami was favored in three of the four games we lost. Richt has played our offense to potnetnial one time this year. I couldn't give a fvck less of who our future opponents are, we tend to beat ourselves. Until Richt actually pulls out MULTIPLE complete games, I'm not taking anything for granted.

I think I'm a better fan because I support the team, encourage them to win, and attend games and give money to the program, than someone who ****es and moans on a message board complaining about everything and expecting the team to lose. I don't think I'm a better fan for expecting us to win our last 3 games then someone who doesn't think that they will, though.

As for the games we lost, we were favored to beat FSU (-1.5) who is now 6-3 and ranked #18 , and UNC (-6) who is now 7-2 and ranked #13 . We were underdogs at Va Tech (+4.5) and at ND (+2.5). I don't think we'd beat FSU, UNC, or Va Tech if we played them again. Luckily we don't have to. We have UVa, NC State and Duke who are a combined 9-18.

Typical superfan pvssy. Perfect mix of being blind to what's happening during games and an insufferable lame h0mo.

Not sure how you get superfan out of what I said but you're right we wouldn't be homies in real life that's for **** sure. I don't do my tough guy talking behind a keyboard.

Another tough guy. This place is full of them now huh

Supposedly there's a possibility of playing UGA in our bowl game.

If we go 6-6 or even 7-5 I'd prefer just refusing a bowl bid. Unfortunately I assume the ACC wouldn't allow us to do so.

I've been on this plantet for almost half a century. In that time I've seen the Spice Girls and David Lee Roth. I've lived through roach clips, butterfly clips and platform sneakers.

NEVER. And I mean never have I seen anyone do anything as stupid as say something like you just did.

Congrats. If I were a lesser man I'd be speechless right now.

Don't lie about Diamond Dave. You're a Hagar man.

Advertisement

Not sure how you get superfan out of what I said but you're right we wouldn't be homies in real life that's for **** sure. I don't do my tough guy talking behind a keyboard.

You're right, it was right in front of me and I missed it. You're clearly not a superfan because if you were your encouragement would have us undefeated right now.

Where the real superfans at? Hughey's a fraud.

You're right, it was right in front of me and I missed it. You're clearly not a superfan because if you were your encouragement would have us undefeated right now.

Where the real superfans at? Hughey's a fraud.

You are a rare breed of ghey

Advertisement
If we win out and win all our remaining games convincingly then it will either Russell Athletic Bowl in Orlando vs big12 team. Russell has the 1st ACC pick after orange bowl. It will be between us, FSU, and U of L in which case it comes down to who travels better.

Most likely the ACCCG will be Clemson vs VATech with Clemson winning and going to the playoffs and Vatech going to the orange bowl as ACC runner up. Next ACC bowl tie-in selection is Russell Athletic so they would most likely take one of 3 schools above. After that it is the Taxslayer bowl in Jacksonville in terms of ACC Picking order and they have a SEC tie in hence the talk about UGA vs UM.

Link
2016-2017 College Football Bowl Tie-Ins For Each Conference | College Football News

Go Canes

UL, FSU then us...no way we go to RAB

Advertisement

If we go 6-6 or even 7-5 I'd prefer just refusing a bowl bid. Unfortunately I assume the ACC wouldn't allow us to do so.

Guess you don't like extra money for our athletic program

All bowl money among ACC programs gets divided among the entire ACC in equal shares (after travel is covered).

In other words, our share of bowl money is pretty much the same whether we go to the American Standard Toilet Bowl or stay home and play x-box.

Every year people say the same thing about the experience and extra practice time young players get from going to a bowl. Since we haven't won a coastal division ever or a bowl game in a decade, that extra practice and bowl game experience hasn't amounted to ****. I'm sure we'll go to whatever bowl we're slotted for (assuming we qualify), but it's meaningless.

Please let us get UF, UGA, or UT. All 3 of them are dumpster fires and it would get our guys amped up to play. We could lay 60 on Tennessee with them missing 7 starters on D and their team has already quit on Jones. And maybe our D would remember the **** Tyler Byrd**** said when he flipped...

Then UF and UGA would be a nice matchup for obvious reasons

Advertisement
Please let us get UF, UGA, or UT. All 3 of them are dumpster fires and it would get our guys amped up to play. We could lay 60 on Tennessee with them missing 7 starters on D and their team has already quit on Jones. And maybe our D would remember the **** Tyler Byrd**** said when he flipped...

Then UF and UGA would be a nice matchup for obvious reasons

If it's the Gator bowl, we'll get the Gators. Georgia's been in that game 2 of the past 3 seasons, and they'd love to have another Richt vs. UF matchup in addition to hosting a UM/UF game.

Funny how last week everyone was saying we wouldn't win another game know all of a sudden we would put 60 on Tennessee and roll over the Gaytors. Gotta love our fans.

Funny how last week everyone was saying we wouldn't win another game know all of a sudden we would put 60 on Tennessee and roll over the Gaytors. Gotta love our fans.

Didn't you know? November was the start of the season. We're undefeated, we're going to win out, we're a lock to go to Orlando or Jacksonville, and we're going to demolish any SEC team we face.

Sure is nice to live in fantasy land.

Last edited:

Guess you don't like extra money for our athletic program

All bowl money among ACC programs gets divided among the entire ACC in equal shares (after travel is covered).

In other words, our share of bowl money is pretty much the same whether we go to the American Standard Toilet Bowl or stay home and play x-box.

Every year people say the same thing about the experience and extra practice time young players get from going to a bowl. Since we haven't won a coastal division ever or a bowl game in a decade, that extra practice and bowl game experience hasn't amounted to ****. I'm sure we'll go to whatever bowl we're slotted for (assuming we qualify), but it's meaningless.

We will go to a bowl because we have a contract with the ACC. They aren't going to allow a bowl-eligible team to turn down a bowl. That would cost everyone money.

Advertisement
Back