What are the Bowl Possibilities

Except for the Orange Bowl the ACC bowl tie ins are really barfable.

Can somebody explain to me what the tier 1 and tier 2 bowls mean?

Advertisement
Lol, one win in a month and we got women in here thinking ahead to bowl season. Get real people.

Some of us actually attend games so it is worth planning ahead for. Enjoy the game on TV.

In what world did what you just write make sense?

Probably in the same one he WROTE it in.

Ohh ok, so by narrowing it down to EIGHT possibilities TODAY, he's really planning ahead. Gotcha.

Lol, one win in a month and we got women in here thinking ahead to bowl season. Get real people.

Some of us actually attend games so it is worth planning ahead for. Enjoy the game on TV.

Ohh ok, so by narrowing it down to EIGHT possibilities TODAY, he's really planning ahead. Gotcha.

Me: If we win out I'd expect us in either Orlando or Jacksonville.

Retardo: Way to narrow it down to 8.

So again, one win in over a month and you already bank on us winning out. Gotcha.

So again, one win in over a month and you already bank on us winning out. Gotcha.

I think we will win the rest of our games, yes.

Advertisement

And in your deluded mind that makes you a better fan than me.

Can you just start all your posts with "I'm a huge homer and refuse to live in reality"?. That way I know not to waste time reading your posts.

Can you just start all your posts with "I'm a huge homer and refuse to live in reality"?. That way I know not to waste time reading your posts.

LOL, where tf did that come from?

Listen weirdo, we have 3 games left, all against sub .500 teams and are favored to win each of them. That doesn't make me a homer or a non-realist. It most certainly makes you a pessimist though.

Advertisement
We would need a lot of help but the Playoffs are not out of the question yet... lol... most likely a late December bowl against Georgia or Florida.

Last edited:

Listen weirdo, we have 3 games left, all against sub .500 teams and are favored to win each of them. That doesn't make me a homer or a non-realist. It most certainly makes you a pessimist though.

Do you realize what you write in your own posts in this very thread? Yea, you make yourself out to be a better fan. Start paying attention to your posts you dipshyt.

Also, if you paid attention to this season you'd realize Miami was favored in three of the four games we lost. Richt has played our offense to potnetnial one time this year. I couldn't give a fvck less of who our future opponents are, we tend to beat ourselves. Until Richt actually pulls out MULTIPLE complete games, I'm not taking anything for granted.

Do you realize what you write in your own posts in this very thread? Yea, you make yourself out to be a better fan. Start paying attention to your posts you dipshyt.

Also, if you paid attention to this season you'd realize Miami was favored in three of the four games we lost. Richt has played our offense to potnetnial one time this year. I couldn't give a fvck less of who our future opponents are, we tend to beat ourselves. Until Richt actually pulls out MULTIPLE complete games, I'm not taking anything for granted.

I think I'm a better fan because I support the team, encourage them to win, and attend games and give money to the program, than someone who ****es and moans on a message board complaining about everything and expecting the team to lose. I don't think I'm a better fan for expecting us to win our last 3 games then someone who doesn't think that they will, though.

As for the games we lost, we were favored to beat FSU (-1.5) who is now 6-3 and ranked #18 , and UNC (-6) who is now 7-2 and ranked #13 . We were underdogs at Va Tech (+4.5) and at ND (+2.5). I don't think we'd beat FSU, UNC, or Va Tech if we played them again. Luckily we don't have to. We have UVa, NC State and Duke who are a combined 9-18.

Advertisement
Anyone comparing Home against Duke, and away against UVA and NCST to the four games we lost does not know CFB. We will likely be double-digit favorites in all 3 games. You have to win those games, which will give us a nice bowl and set us up to close strong with recruiting. Offense is easy, Coley-Richards-Njoku-Repeat. I have a lot of faith in our D. Anyone know when we get Djax and Patchan back?

This is our easy part of the conference scuedule against bad opponents. It still wouldn't surprise me if we still found a way to lose one of the three games though. In fact I'm almost expecting that to happen. I predict 7-5.

Advertisement

I think I'm a better fan because I support the team, encourage them to win, and attend games and give money to the program, than someone who ****es and moans on a message board complaining about everything and expecting the team to lose. I don't think I'm a better fan for expecting us to win our last 3 games then someone who doesn't think that they will, though.

As for the games we lost, we were favored to beat FSU (-1.5) who is now 6-3 and ranked #18 , and UNC (-6) who is now 7-2 and ranked #13 . We were underdogs at Va Tech (+4.5) and at ND (+2.5). I don't think we'd beat FSU, UNC, or Va Tech if we played them again. Luckily we don't have to. We have UVa, NC State and Duke who are a combined 9-18.

LOL what a ******* nerd. You "encourage them to win" :sanford:

Supposedly there's a possibility of playing UGA in our bowl game.

If we go 6-6 or even 7-5 I'd prefer just refusing a bowl bid. Unfortunately I assume the ACC wouldn't allow us to do so.

I've been on this plantet for almost half a century. In that time I've seen the Spice Girls and David Lee Roth. I've lived through roach clips, butterfly clips and platform sneakers.

NEVER. And I mean never have I seen anyone do anything as stupid as say something like you just did.

Congrats. If I were a lesser man I'd be speechless right now.

for recruiting purposes It would be huge to beat an SEC team. We need some momentum going into signing day for once

Advertisement
Back