What are the Bowl Possibilities

Advertisement
Funny how last week everyone was saying we wouldn't win another game know all of a sudden we would put 60 on Tennessee and roll over the Gaytors. Gotta love our fans.

Didn't you know? November was the start of the season. We're undefeated, we're going to win out, we're a lock to go to Orlando or Jacksonville, and we're going to demolish any SEC team we face.

Sure is nice to live in fantasy land.

I'd love to know what your standardized testing scores were on reading comprehension.

Funny how last week everyone was saying we wouldn't win another game know all of a sudden we would put 60 on Tennessee and roll over the Gaytors. Gotta love our fans.

Didn't you know? November was the start of the season. We're undefeated, we're going to win out, we're a lock to go to Orlando or Jacksonville, and we're going to demolish any SEC team we face.

I'd love to know what your standardized testing scores were on reading comprehension.

Reality sucks doesn't it? When condensing your putrid posts into one sentence you realize you sound like a 15 year old with mental disabilities. . It's ok superfag, I don't doubt you'll learn one day.

Reality sucks doesn't it? When condensing your putrid posts into one sentence you realize you sound like a 15 year old with mental disabilities. . It's ok superfag, I don't doubt you'll learn one day.

I'll take that as you did pretty ****** on them.

For the record I haven't been one to say anything about Richt or Kaaya. I've openly defended both because I'm not a dumb ***. Pitt and UT have very comparable defenses and schemes which is why I said that.

I also said my guess is we win out prior to the Pitt game

Advertisement

How are those bowl travel plans going, bud? Never too early to start on the unplannable.

How are those bowl travel plans going, bud? Never too early to start on the unplannable.

Well apparently I said we are a lock to win out and play in Jacksonville or Orlando so I might as well get my tickets, right?

Well apparently I said we are a lock to win out and play in Jacksonville or Orlando so I might as well get my tickets, right?

Uhh, I don't get it, are you that much of a ******* ****** you're unaware of what you write?

Here's a reminder:

Some of us actually attend games so it is worth planning ahead for.

I think we will win the rest of our games

If we win out I'd expect us in either Orlando or Jacksonville.

Let's recap: You're already planning for the bowl game despite being a month away, you think we'll win out despite going 1 for our last 5, and you've narrowed down which bowl games we'll be selected to.

I expect you to provide me three different flight quotes to Jacksonville and Orlando, three different 5 day room quotes in each city, six different restaurants to visit in each city, popular bars in each city to visit, and ticket and tailgating fees to both bowl games.

If I don't have that by end of today then I will assume you've lied to us all and you are not planning ahead, and don't think we'll be winning out and I'll have to revoke your superfan status.

And just to remind everyone how much of a flaming h0mo you are

I think I'm a better fan because I support the team, encourage them to win

Hughhoney, dude just block him. Save yourself the trouble of his trolling and save the rest of us who have already blocked him from having to read his posts because you quoted them to respond.

Advertisement

Uhh, I don't get it, are you that much of a ******* ****** you're unaware of what you write?

Here's a reminder:

Some of us actually attend games so it is worth planning ahead for.

I think we will win the rest of our games

If we win out I'd expect us in either Orlando or Jacksonville.

Let's recap: You're already planning for the bowl game despite being a month away, you think we'll win out despite going 1 for our last 5, and you've narrowed down which bowl games we'll be selected to.

I expect you to provide me three different flight quotes to Jacksonville and Orlando, three different 5 day room quotes in each city, six different restaurants to visit in each city, popular bars in each city to visit, and ticket and tailgating fees to both bowl games.

If I don't have that by end of today then I will assume you've lied to us all and you are not planning ahead, and don't think we'll be winning out and I'll have to revoke your superfan status.

And just to remind everyone how much of a flaming h0mo you are

I think I'm a better fan because I support the team, encourage them to win

You might be the biggest *** on this board. I'm in the army so I have to plan my leave months in advance and will already be in north florida to see my family. I'll be there regardless. You ever wanna back up that tough guy talk let me know.

Hugh, we can't have you looking like a liar. You gotta provide the travel plans.

Advertisement
Back