What an absolute loser

Mark Richt on WQAM about who wins Saturday’s game: “16-13 Canes. Bubba Baxa 47-yard field goal off the left hash as the clock expires.”

Mind you same guy picked UVA to win the costal.

Sour grapes narcissist who wishes nothing but the worst for us. Thank god he high tailed it out of here what a joke he was.

3AD9CC24-F3BC-4115-8EFC-2B5B609DEE30.jpeg

Advertisement
Not saying I agree with OP, but can you name another coach who was an alum of the same university where he's employed @, that also ended up putting the school in a financial bind? There is absolutely no precedent for this whatsoever. You're giving Richt credit for something that has never occurred before. Maybe I'm alone in thinking this, but I believe MOST people would walk away from that type of contract, if it meant not holding the university they attended hostage.

LOL randy sued UM for his money...

Advertisement
UVA will have a bye and 2 weeks to prepare for Miami

Miami will only have six (6) days to prepare for UVA. SIX!!

Amazing how Richt continues to live inside people's heads. Guy has been gone what, about 7 months? Left us in pretty good shape despite his coaching failures. So much for TNM. People want to keep reliving the past.
I agree, except for some reason I like to remember Doritos running the defense. There’s a certain horrible/hilarious-ness to it mixed with a car wreck you can’t turn away from.

Advertisement
Not saying I agree with OP, but can you name another coach who was an alum of the same university where he's employed @, that also ended up putting the school in a financial bind? There is absolutely no precedent for this whatsoever. You're giving Richt credit for something that has never occurred before. Maybe I'm alone in thinking this, but I believe MOST people would walk away from that type of contract, if it meant not holding the university they attended hostage.

You’re giving “most people” too much credit. You’re also making it sound like Miami would be in financial ruin if Richt decided he was entitled to the remainder of his contract... I largely disagree with that sentiment. It would be bothersome, but don’t think the school would be in a bind.

I would be in a bind if I was on the hook for his contract. The school would be fine.

Mark Richt on WQAM about who wins Saturday’s game: “16-13 Canes. Bubba Baxa 47-yard field goal off the left hash as the clock expires.”

Sour grapes narcissist who wishes nothing but the worst for us. Thank god he high tailed it out of here what a joke he was.
dont reproduce

Advertisement
OP - Please go somewhere and die. This has to be the most ignorant, mentally challenged garbage post in the history of the universe. The only saving grace is that you are obviously a pathetic wannabe loser who can't possibly be an alumnus, student or sanitary employee of the U.

Looks like you haven’t posted as much as some others, so just wanted you to know that you don’t have to be shy and feel free to say what you feel....😉 👍

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m not going to echo what’s already been posted here, but ****, some people need to realize just because someone is not the final answer, they can still be a huge piece of the puzzle. Richt DID leave this program better then where he found it, and DID step away when his role became a hinderance... stop *****in!!!
BABEB202-469A-44F2-A17A-641B5FF5A67B.jpeg

Completely different situations. Randy Shannon got FIRED, Richt did not. Shannon sued UM for peanuts compared to what the Pastor was making. Salaries were not even remotely similar.

Difference is that Richt was kind enough to step away after 7-6. Randy stuck around after 48-0, 13-51 (Oklahoma), 5-7, losing to USF, and two 7-6 records. Yeah eff this guy for asking for a dime afterwards

Difference is that Richt was kind enough to step away after 7-6. Randy stuck around after 48-0, 13-51 (Oklahoma), 5-7, losing to USF, and two 7-6 records. Yeah eff this guy for asking for a dime afterwards

Shannon's lawsuit never actually went to litigation-it was amicably resolved out of court.

But regardless..Shannon had a right to sue the University because at the time Shannon was the 11th highest paid coach in the ACC !! If you were the 11th highest paid coach in the conference, and your alma mater fires you, and then slow plays the remaining payments on your contract, wouldn't you also sue them?? Now compare that situation/circumstance to the Pastor's. If anything the Pastor was OVERPAID. Thankfully for the program's sake he eventually realized that.

Appreciate what the Pastor did for the program, but let's not act like he was some holy saint or angel. What he did ANY REASONABLE PERSON WOULD DO, whether that person is a Christian or not. Bottom line

Last edited:

Man haven’t heard this **** before.......but this guy went full ******, never go full ******.

Advertisement
Back