What an absolute loser

Canesfan0024

Recruit
Banned
Mark Richt on WQAM about who wins Saturday’s game: “16-13 Canes. Bubba Baxa 47-yard field goal off the left hash as the clock expires.”

Mind you same guy picked UVA to win the costal.

Sour grapes narcissist who wishes nothing but the worst for us. Thank god he high tailed it out of here what a joke he was.

Advertisement
Mark Richt on WQAM about who wins Saturday’s game: “16-13 Canes. Bubba Baxa 47-yard field goal off the left hash as the clock expires.”

Sour grapes narcissist who wishes nothing but the worst for us. Thank god he high tailed it out of here what a joke he was.
Is that true that he picked UVA ?

Advertisement
Advertisement

I don't get it. He's not allowed to pick us to win and UVA to win the Coastal? I get not liking the fact that he picked UVA but if it's his opinion what's the problem?

Wait, this was real?!?

Advertisement

Huh? You're mad he picked us to beat UF?

Advertisement
I hope we win 16-13, I will take that all day long. Would rather see 41-10, but begger's can't be choosers. Just win, baby.
As far as ****** winning the Coastal, I will take that as old age kicking in on him. Still love the Coach though! ND is something I will always be grateful for. How about Y'all? It was my first game seeing the Canes at home and originally from South Bend. It was awesome for me. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Without Richt we wouldn't have a campus. We'd be an online university advertising on UPN struggling to stay afloat. Richt has done so much for this program. Never speak ill of him again.

We wouldn't have an IPF and we wouldn't have 20 mil available to spend on facilities/assistant coaches, but carry on. I mean the team he inherited from Golden was so much better.

Advertisement
Back