What an absolute loser

Not saying I agree with OP, but can you name another coach who was an alum of the same university where he's employed @, that also ended up putting the school in a financial bind? There is absolutely no precedent for this whatsoever. You're giving Richt credit for something that has never occurred before. Maybe I'm alone in thinking this, but I believe MOST people would walk away from that type of contract, if it meant not holding the university they attended hostage.

Randy Shannon

Advertisement
Mark Richt on WQAM about who wins Saturday’s game: “16-13 Canes. Bubba Baxa 47-yard field goal off the left hash as the clock expires.”

Mind you same guy picked UVA to win the costal.

Sour grapes narcissist who wishes nothing but the worst for us. Thank god he high tailed it out of here what a joke he was.

OP - Please go somewhere and die. This has to be the most ignorant, mentally challenged garbage post in the history of the universe. The only saving grace is that you are obviously a pathetic wannabe loser who can't possibly be an alumnus, student or sanitary employee of the U.

what exactly is the problem here? is there anyone here who wouldn’t take a 16-13 win against the gators? and if so, can you identify yourselves so i can smack you across the face?

I mean, I kinda thought the same thing . Just win however u can, right?? 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
We wouldn't have an IPF and we wouldn't have 20 mil available to spend on facilities/assistant coaches, but carry on. I mean the team he inherited from Golden was so much better.
****boy responds to me with the exact post I’m mocking. Lmao

And keep ****ting on that 2016 team, boyo.

You’re excited about this team?

You think Mallory and Jordan have potential? Well I wonder how Richt took advantage of the TE duo of Njoku and Herndon? Wait, you mean he couldn’t figure out how to get them on the field at the same time?

A loaded offense with the best QB this program has seen in the past 15 years went 0-4 in October with the offense failing to reach 21 points once?!

What a gift Richt was.

I know your two favorite things to do on CIS is to defend Richt and get into pages long arguments so Imma tap out right now. You got this one bro.

Not sure how you guys are sticking up for a guy who picked against A. coaches he hired B. players he recruited. Pretty cuck move by Mork.

Advertisement
If Manny works out and gets Miami back to competing for championships watch how many people who **** talked Richt start sucking him off for getting Manny to Miami.

Mark Richt on WQAM about who wins Saturday’s game: “16-13 Canes. Bubba Baxa 47-yard field goal off the left hash as the clock expires.”

Sour grapes narcissist who wishes nothing but the worst for us. Thank god he high tailed it out of here what a joke he was.

Coach Richt is a class act. You sir, are not.

I don’t know how anyone can say a bad word about this guy.

Just to refresh your memory on Richt’s time here:

1. Won us 10 games for the first time in 14 years.
2. Finished with top 3 ranking for first time in 13 years.
3. Won our first bowl game in 10 years.
4. Won our first ever Divisional title in 13 tries.
5. Had the highest-rated class in a decade.

He either developed dementia or just mentally checked/burned out the last season. He could’ve stuck it out and ruined us for a few more years and screwed over our progrum, made things toxic, forced us into a buyout, kill our momentum, etc— but instead he did the honorable thing and just walked away. He walked away from millions of dollars because he knew he couldn’t hack it anymore. Who does that?

Put some respect on Mark Richt’s name or go open-mouth kiss Susan Miller Degan.
Nearly broke Diaz's poor back. Thank God the weight has been lifted.

Jump

Advertisement

But we’re Family, right?

Your *****in' about him predicting an unranked Miami team to beat #8 Florida bc the spread isn't wide enough for your liking? Makes sense. :selfie-lol:

Amazing how Richt continues to live inside people's heads. Guy has been gone what, about 7 months? Left us in pretty good shape despite his coaching failures. So much for TNM. People want to keep reliving the past.
Wow ! A whole 7 months?!! I know a certain coach that's been gone nearly 10 YEARS yet it's open house on him almost daily. Lol

Advertisement
****boy responds to me with the exact post I’m mocking. Lmao

And keep ****ting on that 2016 team, boyo.

You’re excited about this team?

You think Mallory and Jordan have potential? Well I wonder how Richt took advantage of the TE duo of Njoku and Herndon? Wait, you mean he couldn’t figure out how to get them on the field at the same time?

A loaded offense with the best QB this program has seen in the past 15 years went 0-4 in October with the offense failing to reach 21 points once?!

What a gift Richt was.

I know your two favorite things to do on CIS is to defend Richt and get into pages long arguments so Imma tap out right now. You got this one bro.

Your post has the energy of a female that texts me the day after I **** and don't call her. You don't wanna debate, I'll just let you say whatever it is you need to get off your chest.

Advertisement
Back