Off-Topic What’s on your plate?

850B239F-1740-4CAA-B54A-266A6AB6DBF0.jpeg

Braised reindeer shank in game sauce with mixed vegetables, mash potato, lingon berries @ Elias Mat & Sant

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol fair enough. I had a cessava leaf plate and a torbogee plate. Kinda hard for me to describe but sort of like a soup with different meats over white rice. Traditional African foods
Berkeley is one of my favorites, but that's more Ethiopian. Torbogee is supposed to be spicy if I recall. Sounds delicious.

Berkeley is one of my favorites, but that's more Ethiopian. Torbogee is supposed to be spicy if I recall. Sounds delicious.
I’m not familiar with Berkeley but I’ve never had any Ethiopian food that I can remember. Torbogee typically is spicy, especially when you put a little fried pepper in it. Just gotta block out 30 minutes for the bathroom afterwards lol

I’m not familiar with Berkeley but I’ve never had any Ethiopian food that I can remember. Torbogee typically is spicy, especially when you put a little fried pepper in it. Just gotta block out 30 minutes for the bathroom afterwards lol
Ducking autocorrect. I meant Berbere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back