Off-Topic What’s on your plate?

Is it possible to get a catheter with that beer, just to cut out the middleman.
I have an elderly relative who recently had a major prostate issue and he's living with a catheter right now. I said something similar to him. He said it’s not as convenient as you'd think because you still have to empty the bag.

Advertisement
I have an elderly relative who recently had a major prostate issue and he's living with a catheter right now. I said something similar to him. He said it’s not as convenient as you'd think because you still have to empty the bag.

Seriously though, nothing about a catheter sounds convenient. Good luck to your relative and I hope his providers can figure something out so that he doesn’t have to spend too much more time with a catheter. I know sometimes it can’t be helped.

Korean-inspired spicy pork... cooked they way the bbq-gods intended...
Happy sunday ladies and gents...

1654467369538.png

1654467347474.png

Advertisement
Seriously though, nothing about a catheter sounds convenient. Good luck to your relative and I hope his providers can figure something out so that he doesn’t have to spend too much more time with a catheter. I know sometimes it can’t be helped.
He gets some sort of procedure next month that should solve it.

Advertisement
I mean this with no disrespect, but you need to eat more vegetables NYSOM. I think I speak for everyone when I say we need you around here for the long haul with a sharp mind and sharper body.

Advertisement
I am just waiting for my garden harvest to be something beside collards, spinach, lettuce, and kale. I got my tomatoes and peppers in the ground last weekend finally now that the soil temp is right, along with my eggplant and lemon cucumber. Carrots, broccoli, and beets are probably next up on the harvest line.

I am just waiting for my garden harvest to be something beside collards, spinach, lettuce, and kale. I got my tomatoes and peppers in the ground last weekend finally now that the soil temp is right, along with my eggplant and lemon cucumber. Carrots, broccoli, and beets are probably next up on the harvest line.

It sounds like you’ve got all the ingredients for a hearty soup.

Do Kenneth and I have an open invitation for dinner?

We love soup.

:)

Last edited:
Some nightshades… nice.

Wish I got some pictures from dinner last night at Kimball House in Atlanta. Crushed 24 oysters from all over the continent. Grouper with field peas and shrimp bisque, fried pickles with maple/jalapeño crème fraiche, beef tartare and a local veggie stir fry with habanero butter. Incredible ****tails too. A must hit when in town.

Advertisement
Today, I went back to the same restaurant that I was discussing earlier for a Father’s Day dinner.

Delicious once again.

-

Appetizer sampler:

09-D47-F1-A-47-E5-4-DD1-A286-097026-ED2528.jpg

-

Chicken vodka wrap:

B27-E3737-6093-444-B-8331-72-AC5-BEEE2-C5.jpg

-

Shrimp scampi:

A3-A52-C86-106-A-4-A21-A791-3-CD56-A63395-F.jpg

Advertisement
Back