Wes - Officially a starter

This offense is a complete travesty, it didn't magically get fixed in a week. We probably won't have 200yds of total offense this weekend. I just truly hope that Gattis is coaching his penultimate game for the Canes.

Dude, what r u on right now? This thread is about Wes & Semi Jacurri v. TVD. And u come in w/ negativity? Sheesh

Advertisement
This offense is a complete travesty, it didn't magically get fixed in a week. We probably won't have 200yds of total offense this weekend. I just truly hope that Gattis is coaching his penultimate game for the Canes.

Why would you walk into a thread celebrating Wes as a starter at LB and then discussing Jacurri's potential at QB to porst the same talking points that've already been beaten to death in dozens of different threads on this board? And, as to Clemson, there are currently at least two other threads talking about the game? So why attempt to derail this thread with a general shot about the offense? Feels like some ulterior motive is at play...

We’re gonna end up with Manny, because the Cuban mafia had to have their boy

I wanted Kiff, but don’t think he would have been hired, don’t think he’s Cuban

Don't derail this thread again or there will be points (and yes, I will consider even responding to this post in this thread a derail).

Great dude from what I can tell.

I was at the Spring game, waited afterwards to try to get player autographs. Got his. He went out of his way to apologize to me for not being able to play for the fans that day - guess he was dinged up or something. Was super polite and respectful. Immediately thought to myself that I liked him. Recent events cement that opinion :)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back