Wes - Officially a starter

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
I love Mario for coming out and naming him the starter. This will allow him to grow into a leadership role that we desperately havent had at all this year, and for the future. Foundation is being built. A little late then we all wanted it to be, but its happening.

I wish he would do the same for Jacurri. Needs to happen. ASAP.

Kam is now the guy and needs to be vocal, he's earned it and is the only DB we have that can do so.

Mario - needs to identify this situation so we can have true leaders on the team. Step forward keep stepping Mario
LFGG

Advertisement
Personally I think the naming of starters is stupid. It gives players a false sense of security. I want them to be competing and grinding to earn more playing time. I want the players on the field trying their hardest not to mess up because they know they may get pulled at any second.

With that said: Wes obviously has "it". Something we've lacked at LB for a minute. We need more like him.

Advertisement
Jacurri is 10000x better
false lol. brown looked decent in his start and his legs provided a boost. he isnt better than TVD and it isnt close. he could be great with good coaching in the future. we need to stop crowning everyone after limited snaps. we did the same w garica and then a step up in competition happened to him (MTSU to ACC level play). clemson will be a very diff game and it isnt a shot at brown bc he isnt ready to go into that environment against a great defense

Personally I think the naming of starters is stupid. It gives players a false sense of security. I want them to be competing and grinding to earn more playing time. I want the players on the field trying their hardest not to mess up because they know they may get pulled at any second.

With that said: Wes obviously has "it". Something we've lacked at LB for a minute. We need more like him.
no we need to develop leaders ..this is huge. This is a reason we suck this year. lack of leadership. Wes is not gonna not be motivated cuz named a starter.. you know nothing ..sad cane fan

Advertisement

Big Manny should just call them cheeseburgers.

Advertisement
I love Mario for coming out and naming him the starter. This will allow him to grow into a leadership role that we desperately havent had at all this year, and for the future. Foundation is being built. A little late then we all wanted it to be, but its happening.

I wish he would do the same for Jacurri. Needs to happen. ASAP.

Kam is now the guy and needs to be vocal, he's earned it and is the only DB we have that can do so.

Mario - needs to identify this situation so we can have true leaders on the team. Step forward keep stepping Mario
LFGG
Wes has earned this. Well deserved

does the whole world know that? cristobal keeps saying tvd can return at some point.. .there's only 2 games left so some point could be soon
yeah i dont trust mario with health anymore after FSU. no way the medical staff clears him the rest of this season.

Advertisement
The problem with this team is just anointing kids without truly truly earning IT. TVD may not come back this year but he's THE GUY and has been despite this ****** offense we've had. Brown's time will be next season when he is truly handed the keys and TVD is in the NFL but let's allow Brown to get his feet wet and be into the fire...But please PLEASE can we just let these youngsters grow into leaders of this team. Coaches don't have to anoint leaders because it's in their DNA and play on the field in my opinion

Lets keep this on Wes...I have no problem with this if Mario and Strong felt he earned it. This only bodes well for the future of that LB room. It lets Popo, Malik, Bobby and whoever else we bring in know that the future of the LB room is bright and will be lead by a young talent that they can learn under and all grow together. To keep these recruits we have to let them know that the future is now and they can be apart it.

Advertisement
Back