Wes - Officially a starter

Advertisement

beautiful happy endings GIF

Advertisement
Every play he was denying his man coverage assignment.

Flagg could never lol. I still believe Flagg has a role here, tho.
Flagg does not have that quickness but he does have the IQ. With Wes the main LB and Flagg out there telling WB where to be, I think its a good combo. Wes is the future leader with Kam. Congrats to Wes for keeping his mouth shut and putting in the work.

Advertisement
Only at miami can you see 3 Qbs get built up and torn down within a year. TVD had his moment, got tore down with Middle Tennessee, seems like Garcia has lost his supporters and now Brown is on a high. See what happens after Clemson I guess.

We havent got to the great Matocha as of yet

Wesley is going to solidify our Linebacker room going forward.
He is "what it's supposed to look like".

This thing is a process, and slowly but surely the guys who belong on the field physically will take their places at the table. At that point you will see a severe upgrade in athleticism across the board.

Wesley with the young linebackers we're bringing in.
Kelly and our young DE's.
And our DB room is about to get a major upgrade athletically.

This defense won't even look the same in another year.

Advertisement
Wesley is going to solidify our Linebacker room going forward.
He is "what it's supposed to look like".

This thing is a process, and slowly but surely the guys who belong on the field physically will take their places at the table. At that point you will see a severe upgrade in athleticism across the board.

Wesley with the young linebackers we're bringing in.
Kelly and our young DE's.
And our DB room is about to get a major upgrade athletically.

This defense won't even look the same in another year.
Hopefully, bryant sticks, and we get another playmaking lb opposite of Wes from the portal. I have dreams of N Sewell playing for Mario at the U lol.

Hopefully, bryant sticks, and we get another playmaking lb opposite of Wes from the portal. I have dreams of N Sewell playing for Mario at the U lol.

U forget about Popo, as well. So we’ll have Wes, Popo, & Malik. We need more, for sure though. That room was grossly neglected during the previous regime.

This offense is a complete travesty, it didn't magically get fixed in a week. We probably won't have 200yds of total offense this weekend. I just truly hope that Gattis is coaching his penultimate game for the Canes.

Advertisement
I love Mario for coming out and naming him the starter. This will allow him to grow into a leadership role that we desperately havent had at all this year, and for the future. Foundation is being built. A little late then we all wanted it to be, but its happening.

I wish he would do the same for Jacurri. Needs to happen. ASAP.

Kam is now the guy and needs to be vocal, he's earned it and is the only DB we have that can do so.

Mario - needs to identify this situation so we can have true leaders on the team. Step forward keep stepping Mario
LFGG
TVD is the QB if healthy and it needs to remain that way

Jacurri is 10000x better
You crazy AF, dude played one game against a terrible Georgia tech defense and didnt even have 150 Passing Yards. He doesn't offer much in the passing game and isn't better then TVD. Maybe that will change with another year of development but as of right now a healthy TVD is the better QB

IN MY OPINION TVD in his current state is not the best quarterback for THIS GAME behind THIS OLINE. I do not believe he is 100%. He didn’t even dress last game. There is almost a 100% chance he is going to get mauled on several occasions back there against this Clemson team. I don’t want to see that. Of course if he was 100% you give him the ball.
Totally agree , what happened in that end zone pass is not instantly better. Anyone knows that any hint of arm rotation close to those sensitive nerves and tendons will flame up.
Something bad happened and TVD needs multiple medical opinions including baseball medical type doctors to look into his arm shoulder.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back