We're number one, we're number one...

Advertisement
Maybe not but this team went to Starkville one of the worst places to play and put one **** of a fight with a young team at that.your gators could get their a$$e$$ kicked this weekend jagr.

I think the series with the Gaytah this weekend is close to meaningless, but I am confident that we will prevail. It should silence the hockey gnome for a while. We will lose a series or two this year, however, and will have to endure his lunacy for a bit. I could see Van Belle losing his game. Van Belle is a finesse pitcher and Florida traditionally feasts on those types of pitchers.

I think the series with the Gaytah this weekend is close to meaningless, but I am confident that we will prevail. It should silence the hockey gnome for a while. We will lose a series or two this year, however, and will have to endure his lunacy for a bit. I could see Van Belle losing his game. Van Belle is a finesse pitcher and Florida traditionally feasts on those types of pitchers.
true about van belle and yes the gaytors do feast on finese pitchers they are patient at the plate.but I'm not going to get upset if we lose a couple series during the season.baseball is about talent but it is also about who is hot and hot at the right time.

last year 6 innings 7 hits 3 runs 2 earned

Advertisement
I disagree that the UF series is close to meaningless. It's an important hump we need to get over to be serious contenders. I agree on BVB. He's not a Friday guy.
My question is if we don't beat the gators this year? When will we finally do it.... it has to be this season to get over the hump like you said. It sets the table for a special season if we win. If we lose it's not the end of the world but it will still be talked about all year.

I love the Gators? Ask me something about my time at UM. 1990-94. Ask anything.
Who practiced on the patio by the Memorial building theater on Thursday evenings?

What was the one humanities class everyone wanted to take and why?

What did the parking passes look like?

What was your student id?

What was the name of the campus shuttle?

Maybe not but this team went to Starkville one of the worst places to play and put one **** of a fight with a young team at that.your gators could get their a$$e$$ kicked this weekend jagr.

Fine, say that. But don't say we went to a Super Regional when we didn't go to a Super Regional.

Who practiced on the patio by the Memorial building theater on Thursday evenings? No idea. Didn't hang out there on Thursday evenings.

What was the one humanities class everyone wanted to take and why? No idea. Didn't take one.

What did the parking passes look like? LOL......25+ years ago?

What was your student id? Orange with a white border.

What was the name of the campus shuttle? Hurry Canes or something stupid. Didn't use it. Walked to class.

Advertisement
Who practiced on the patio by the Memorial building theater on Thursday evenings?

What was the one humanities class everyone wanted to take and why?

What did the parking passes look like?

What was your student id?

What was the name of the campus shuttle?

Which football players lived on the 7th floor of Pearson in 92-93?

What did the live-in professor host in his apartment in Pearson a few times a year?

Who was the oddball "student" who lived in a singles dorm in Pearson?

What was the process for guest tickets for home FSU games?

Which business professors were divorced?

What did Linda Neider do for her upper level classes every Friday?

Advertisement
Which football players lived on the 7th floor of Pearson in 92-93?

What did the live-in professor host in his apartment in Pearson a few times a year?

Who was the oddball "student" who lived in a singles dorm in Pearson?

What was the process for guest tickets for home FSU games?

Which business professors were divorced?

What did Linda Neider do for her upper level classes every Friday?
Commuter student
Commuter student
Commuter student
Never went
Why would I care?
Never had a prof named Linda Neider.

Your turn.

My question is if we don't beat the gators this year? When will we finally do it.... it has to be this season to get over the hump like you said. It sets the table for a special season if we win. If we lose it's not the end of the world but it will still be talked about all year.

We went to Omaha two years in a row and lost to the Gators both years. We will play 65 games this year and have thus far only played 3. They are not part of the ACC. Morris' teams always improved during the season and I expect Di Mare's will as well. I care about the last game we play, not games 4-6. I want UM to win every series....

Advertisement
We went to Omaha two years in a row and lost to the Gators both years. We will play 65 games this year and have thus far only played 3. They are not part of the ACC. Morris' teams always improved during the season and I expect Di Mare's will as well. I care about the last game we play, not games 4-6. I want UM to win every series....

If you care about the last games we play, you will see that losing the UF series in February typically means we aren't competing for a title that year.

My work is done. Pointing out how silly your questions were.
You're the one claiming to have been a student from 1990-1994. I just asked simple questions to help you prove that. You didn't.

Also, that's a limited time offer. If you really were a student, at least one of those questions would have been easy, but instead you chose to deflect. Now you'll have to use the googles or phone a friend, but it's too late, you've been exposed.

You're the one claiming to have been a student from 1990-1994. I just asked simple questions to help you prove that. You didn't.

Also, that's a limited time offer. If you really were a student, at least one of those questions would have been easy, but instead you chose to deflect. Now you'll have to use the googles or phone a friend, but it's too late, you've been exposed.

I did the same as you. Asked obscure questions that not every student would know. You didn't know mine, so clearly you didn't go to UM.

Advertisement
Back