We're number one, we're number one...

University of Miami Athletics: constantly finding new ways to embarrass itself since 2002.

I know it's an overreaction but Miami needs to put in DiMare's contract that whenever his team gets swept by UF, daddy DiMare has to donate $100 million. I just started a new job and on the 1st day a lady supervisor from another department came over to give me **** about UM losing to UF in football. Now I have to hear it about baseball too. DiMare is a f#cking *******.

Advertisement
I know it's an overreaction but Miami needs to put in DiMare's contract that whenever his team gets swept by UF, daddy DiMare has to donate $100 million. I just started a new job and on the 1st day a lady supervisor from another department came over to give me **** about UM losing to UF in football. Now I have to hear it about baseball too. DiMare is a f#cking *******.
My gator coworker was nice enough to point out that this year they swept us in football, basketball, and baseball.

I really want to be able to be an obnoxious trash talking douchebag to him at some point.

Advertisement
We were supposed to be the #1 team in the country and we couldn't hit. And we couldn't avoid the meltdown with two outs and two strikes.
that happens even to the best teams.our players are going to have learn how to make the play when the games on the line.

Is there some way we can get that tweet deleted? Good lord that is embarrassing. Guaranteed I'll have Gator acquaintances sending it to me tomorrow.

As if the sweep wasn't bad enough...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back