We're number one, we're number one...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, he was a lazy hire. Yes, he only got the job because of family connections. And yes, it appears to be working out anyway.
Agreed. I was skeptical when the decision was made but I think it’s clear that Morris was really holding the entire program back at the end. Gino has totally revamped the thing. He looks to have this rolling again. Recruiting is going really well in the coming years.

Yes, he was a lazy hire. Yes, he only got the job because of family connections. And yes, it appears to be working out anyway.

Lmao. You having this take is the least surprising thing ever. The guy has totally revamped this program, has us at #1 and is doing extremely well in recruiting, But yeah it was all a cosmic fluke that finally worked out for us.

Advertisement
Lmao. You having this take is the least surprising thing ever. The guy has totally revamped this program, has us at #1 and is doing extremely well in recruiting, But yeah it was all a cosmic fluke that finally worked out for us.

Di Mare played under Fraser and coached under Morris. Great hire. Martin Jr. is a lazy hire. My only worry with Di Mare is motivation. His family is one of the wealthiest in Florida and he has three daughters. To excel at this job, you need to "put in" one hundred hour work weeks. He is definitively doing that now, but I wonder how long can he continue...

Doesn't get any bigger than 1 vs 2. I'll be driving down from West Palm for Friday night's game. I'd go Saturday too but I have a wedding I have to attend. Ugh

Doesn't get any bigger than 1 vs 2. I'll be driving down from West Palm for Friday night's game. I'd go Saturday too but I have a wedding I have to attend. Ugh

Im doing the same. Make sure you leave early. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve driven down on a Friday night to see the Canes and it takes 3+ hours from WPB. Friday traffic at those hours are brutal.

Im headed down around lunchtime, meeting a client for lunch... and heading to Duffy’s down the road to pregame.

Go canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im doing the same. Make sure you leave early. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve driven down on a Friday night to see the Canes and it takes 3+ hours from WPB. Friday traffic at those hours are brutal.

Im headed down around lunchtime, meeting a client for lunch... and heading to Duffy’s down the road to pregame.

Go canes!
FYI there’s a huge volleyball tourney at the MBCC annnd the South Beach Wine and Food Festival is going on.

Just an FYI, it's February 17th. Don't forget that Al Golden and Mark Richt were both undefeated into at least October and we saw how those seasons turned out.

Advertisement
Back