We're number one, we're number one...

Advertisement
Just an FYI, it's February 17th. Don't forget that Al Golden and Mark Richt were both undefeated into at least October and we saw how those seasons turned out.

That kind of reality is not appreciated around here 1 full weekend into the season while we enjoy a #1 ranking that matters so much in February...... :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Everybody needs to relax and enjoy the ride.

Advertisement
You created another account Jagr? LOL how many is this? 8 now?

I was wondering who the new poster coming in and trying to **** all over the team was. Now I know it's you.

Man, you must really be nervous about your Gators this weekend, Gator gnome

Who is criticizing the team? There has not been one critical post about the team. Not one. Quit trying to make up imaginary arguments.

Who is criticizing the team? There has not been one critical post about the team. Not one. Quit trying to make up imaginary arguments.

You deleted the Jagr account, created this one, post the same tired comments you always do, and thought nobody would notice?

LOL. Might be time to start over again Gator Gnome

We might be legit, or we might just be pretty good. Either way, it doesn't erase all doubt about Gino DiMare just yet, which is the entire point of this discussion.
Making the super regional las t year .being ranked #1 and the way we are recruiting now does erase the doubt of how good a coac u Di Mare is.I'm glad he's our coach .

Advertisement
The Purple Hunter aka Jagr was very disappointed with the Gators last year and will be rooting his *** off for them this weekend

Show me where anyone said that.

1. Clown boy claims that all criticism of DiMare should be over now that we're #1 after three games
2. I tell him to pump the brakes on planning the parade
3. Some other clown whines about negativity.

Threads aren't that hard to follow if you start with the first post and read them in order.

Advertisement
1. Clown boy claims that all criticism of DiMare should be over now that we're #1 after three games

Threads aren't that hard to follow if you start with the first post and read them in order.

Do you think your Gators will sweep this weekend?

Advertisement
Planning a CWS title already. Not sure this will end well.
1582125111845.png

I did not think that this was the gnome until this post. We now know that the gnome is back. He had me fooled, and am a world renowned expert on the gnome's antics, but this is the gnome.

We will probably win two of three this weekend because we are a better team, and he will disappear. This gnome loves the Gator, though, so he will linger for a spell if we lose.

I did not think that this was the gnome until this post. We now know that the gnome is back. He had me fooled, and am a world renowned expert on the gnome's antics, but this is the gnome.

We will probably win two of three this weekend because we are a better team, and he will disappear. This gnome loves the Gator, though, so he will linger for a spell if we lose.

I love the Gators? Ask me something about my time at UM. 1990-94. Ask anything.

I love the Gators? Ask me something about my time at UM. 1990-94. Ask anything.

He is back!! That is definitively the gnome. Jagr formerly used that line continuously when people accused of being a Gator. The gnome returns!!!

Our current team is causing him fits! We will be quite strong next year as well, so his chagrin will persist.

Advertisement
Back