Weldon? News?

Advertisement
He’s still on the team as of right now but he did fail a drug test

41CwzlK8FdL._SX463_.jpg

Back.jpg

?

Quite unfortunate if i am reading your cryptic message correctly....he is the QB i actually prefer over all the currently enrolled QBs...including NKosi...

First. It's NOT April Fool's day, FOOL!:canes1: And second, at least give some VALID REASONS why you like Weldon. dUh. Otherwise, you're just PIZZING in the wind.:kramer: hUh.

My apologies. Were you waiting around all day for these reasons and decided to attack me instead?

You opened Pandora's box and what not. hUh. Especially when you make a GENERAL opinion, and offer no sensible reasons for your opinion.

I'm sorry. Is this the North Korean arm of CIS? I didn't know I was obligated to share my reasons...I wasn't looking for validation.

Whatever it is, this info should not be getting out regardless.

How does this get out?

Shouldn’t happen.
Mr. Moral Compass (Richie Rich)has none? Yeah let’s hide everything let’s go through another Shapiro like incident. What are you again, a lawyer?

What kind of a fūcking ****** are you? It’s not about hiding anything you half wif. That’s confidential information. If there was an actual violation, other than the drug use, it is that it was revealed, you retarded shīt for brains. Drug test results are confidential information like medical test results. And what the fūck does that have to do with anything like Shapiro. Good lord man, your every post is just more proof of your simian IQ.
Shut your ***** @ss up. If Richt wants to run the program as transparent as possible then great. What is a half wif? You’re f@cking moron.

LOL you mad bltch?

You’re too much of a dog brain mongoloid to realize that transparency can’t include revealing results of student athlete’s drugs tests. People on the street must randomly point at you and laugh, because people as stupid as you also look really stupid too, with really fūcked up pushed-in faces and bad teeth that stick out.

Bltch, I bet you’re really mad now

Advertisement
Quite unfortunate if i am reading your cryptic message correctly....he is the QB i actuallytime to inforce a zero tolerance prefer over all the currently enrolled QBs...including NKosi...

First. It's NOT April Fool's day, FOOL!:canes1: And second, at least give some VALID REASONS why you like Weldon. dUh. Otherwise, you're just PIZZING in the wind.:kramer: hUh.
Some of you guys are so unhappy in your skin that you don't respect any opinion by a fellow poster. You would rather insult a person then exercise your brain enough to offer a response.. It's sad that the mods don't have the time to inforce a zero tolerance for people who offer no meaningful football related information who poison the board with insults.

Are we mandated to do drug tests? If not, why the **** are we doing them and why do we care what the results are? If your good at football and show up and work hard to all of the team activities who gives a ****? I certainly don’t.

We've been doing drug tests for over thirty years.

Whatever it is, this info should not be getting out regardless.

How does this get out?

Shouldn’t happen.
Mr. Moral Compass (Richie Rich)has none? Yeah let’s hide everything let’s go through another Shapiro like incident. What are you again, a lawyer?

Most likely this information is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) otherwise known as the Buckley Amendment. Can't say for sure without researching it, but I'd bet it is.

Yes, I'm an attorney.

Advertisement
Are we mandated to do drug tests? If not, why the **** are we doing them and why do we care what the results are? If your good at football and show up and work hard to all of the team activities who gives a ****? I certainly don’t.

This is a stupid joke right?

Perry is in a whole different universe in talent vs Weldon

Some on this board are retarded

Perry will be the starter here for the next 3-4 years.

Weldon has no frozen rope, like a db has closing speed he doesnt have that zip. I dont care if he throws it far which he can but he doesnt have that zip and at this level u need that especially against talented squads. The [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION] curse lives on

He's a cane so I hope it works out but he wasn't going to be anything more than a 3rd string qb on this team.

I know he's white but some of yall need to root for another great white hope bc he ain't it lol.

Advertisement
Quite unfortunate if i am reading your cryptic message correctly....he is the QB i actually prefer over all the currently enrolled QBs...including NKosi...

My apologies. Were you waiting around all day for these reasons and decided to attack me instead?

You opened Pandora's box and what not. hUh. Especially when you make a GENERAL opinion, and offer no sensible reasons for your opinion.

I'm sorry. Is this the North Korean arm of CIS? I didn't know I was obligated to share my reasons...I wasn't looking for validation.

Give us your reasons or we'll make you disappear. We have ways of making you talk.

Advertisement

We've been doing drug tests for over thirty years.

Is that supposed to make it a good idea?

When I was first aware of how important the university felt a good drug testing program was, I realized that at least some thought so.

Specifically, then Athletic Director Sam Jankovich made a big point of bragging about having a rigorous drug testing program before the 1986 WVU game. He spoke at the alumni/HC pre-game luncheon in Morgantown and I remember his words very well. I was a bit taken aback by them because I had mixed feelings personally about drug testing.

I doubt you'd ever get very far arguing to university officials that we should not drug test.

Perry is in a whole different universe in talent vs Weldon

Some on this board are retarded

Perry will be the starter here for the next 3-4 years.

Weldon has no frozen rope, like a db has closing speed he doesnt have that zip. I dont care if he throws it far which he can but he doesnt have that zip and at this level u need that especially against talented squads. The [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION] curse lives on

I don't know if the young man will ever play a down here, but if he is accurate. Can get past his 1st read and let the players around him make the big plays. He can play QB at this level without a laser arm.

You and i both have seen QB with big arms fail and QB who throw balls that look like lame ducks flying in the air win NC.

Advertisement
Back