Weldon? News?

Gotta keep the fake **** on you at all times Cade. Come on son.

^This guy knows.
Once a year my HS football team would collect urine samples before an unspecified practice.
We'd be in line passing a cup over the stall to the few guys that had "clean ****".

Advertisement
Perry is in a whole different universe in talent vs Weldon

Some on this board are retarded

Perry will be the starter here for the next 3-4 years.

Weldon has no frozen rope, like a db has closing speed he doesnt have that zip. I dont care if he throws it far which he can but he doesnt have that zip and at this level u need that especially against talented squads. The [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION] curse lives on

I don't know if the young man will ever play a down here, but if he is accurate. Can get past his 1st read and let the players around him make the big plays. He can play QB at this level without a laser arm.

You and i both have seen QB with big arms fail and QB who throw balls that look like lame ducks flying in the air win NC.

If its a real bad arm with miami talent theres no point in having a qb that cant take advantage of speed.

Well by god if they are gonna **** test they should at least give a weeks notice like the NFL

Weldon has no frozen rope, like a db has closing speed he doesnt have that zip. I dont care if he throws it far which he can but he doesnt have that zip and at this level u need that especially against talented squads. The [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION] curse lives on

I don't know if the young man will ever play a down here, but if he is accurate. Can get past his 1st read and let the players around him make the big plays. He can play QB at this level without a laser arm.

You and i both have seen QB with big arms fail and QB who throw balls that look like lame ducks flying in the air win NC.

If its a real bad arm with miami talent theres no point in having a qb that cant take advantage of speed.

Everything doesn't have to be a deep ball to take advantage of speed. Again, we have seen a QB with a noodle arm take advantage of the speedy guys on a Miami roster before.

Advertisement

Everything doesn't have to be a deep ball to take advantage of speed. Again, we have seen a QB with a noodle arm take advantage of the speedy guys on a Miami roster before.

Bruh watch, as this next season passes and maybe another this kid wont ever play here, thats just my opinion. Hes not good Perry and Jarren are better prospects with way more tools then him

Obviously don't know the specifics, but I am just going to assume it's weed. If that's the case, again......when are we (not just the University of Miami, but our entire country) going to stop harassing people over use of a generally harmless, mildly psychoactive plant? It's not a performance enhancing drug that is going to confer some kind of unfair advantage on the field, so.........WHO CARES?? Why do we do this, especially to young kids?

Weldon has no frozen rope, like a db has closing speed he doesnt have that zip. I dont care if he throws it far which he can but he doesnt have that zip and at this level u need that especially against talented squads. The @valid curse lives on

Weldon has a strong arm. Zip is not a problem.

Hopefully he can get it together because he has talent.

When did Weldon's arm become an issue? He's got a lightning release, and the ball jumps out of his hand. He's got more than enough arm, and he's got excellent wheels too. It would be a **** shame if he flames out because he's got a lot of potential.

Advertisement

Weldon has no frozen rope, like a db has closing speed he doesnt have that zip. I dont care if he throws it far which he can but he doesnt have that zip and at this level u need that especially against talented squads. The @valid curse lives on

Weldon has a strong arm. Zip is not a problem.

Hopefully he can get it together because he has talent.

I dont think he ever plays here D we got 2 guys that look like difference makers in Perry and JW, unless the whole top of the qb board gets injured

I dont think he ever plays here D we got 2 guys that look like difference makers in Perry and JW, unless the whole top of the qb board gets injured

You may be right. Weldon can't be getting in trouble when he's competing with two guys like that.

Advertisement
I've predicted a xsfer even well before our latest signing. I mean, looks like Perry or Rosier, leaving Cade 3rd on depth chart. Now, fighting it out with Shireffs for 4th string? Can't blame him or Evan if they were to look elsewhere.

Then again you can stay even if you never play and end up one of the highest paid HCs in college -- it happens.

Advertisement
Obviously don't know the specifics, but I am just going to assume it's weed. If that's the case, again......when are we (not just the University of Miami, but our entire country) going to stop harassing people over use of a generally harmless, mildly psychoactive plant? It's not a performance enhancing drug that is going to confer some kind of unfair advantage on the field, so.........WHO CARES?? Why do we do this, especially to young kids?

Smoke much?

That sound a lot like standard general population of any state prison.

GET TO THE CHOPPA

reverse-1242802986_arnoldsmokingpot.gif

Advertisement
Back