Weldon? News?

Advertisement
Quite unfortunate if i am reading your cryptic message correctly....he is the QB i actually prefer over all the currently enrolled QBs...including NKosi...

Look at this brand new troll that prefers an unproven QB he’s actually never seen just because.

He's not brand new. That's the one and only [MENTION=17673]WilforkHOF[/MENTION] aka [MENTION=7131]FullyERicht[/MENTION] aka [MENTION=1607]goldenshower[/MENTION].

Last edited:
He's got a lightning release, and the ball jumps out of his hand. He's got more than enough arm, and he's got excellent wheels too. It would be a **** shame if he flames out because he's got a lot of potential.

LOL...He's Cannon Smith from a less affluent family. Let's stop acting like He would've been on the roster if Daddy didn't play for Richt.

He's got a lightning release, and the ball jumps out of his hand. He's got more than enough arm, and he's got excellent wheels too. It would be a **** shame if he flames out because he's got a lot of potential.

LOL...He's Cannon Smith from a less affluent family. Let's stop acting like He would've been on the roster if Daddy didn't play for Richt.

If you think that then you have very little clue about what a good prospect looks like

If you think that then you have very little clue about what a good prospect looks like

Yea, I mean I don’t know what to tell the guy. Cannon Smith wasn’t even a tenth the prospect Weldon is. Other than melanin, nothing comparable.

Advertisement

You're the Cannon Smith of posting.

When did Weldon's arm become an issue? He's got a lightning release, and the ball jumps out of his hand. He's got more than enough arm, and he's got excellent wheels too. It would be a **** shame if he flames out because he's got a lot of potential.

I don't have the slightest clue where it came from. All I care is if he is accurate, is a student of the game and let's the skill players make him look great.

If we would've had that the past 2 games we wouldn't be on the skid we are on now.

I don't care which of the 3 young QB takes the job.

Advertisement
Back