Weldon? News?

Advertisement
Are we mandated to do drug tests? If not, why the **** are we doing them and why do we care what the results are? If your good at football and show up and work hard to all of the team activities who gives a ****? I certainly don’t.

An interesting point. My understanding is that drug testing is part of "institutional control". Basically, each school has to have a drug policy, but there's no real specific criteria or even guidelines on what that policy has to say. I'm not even sure it includes mandated drug testing, or might just mean that players have to go into testing if caught with a DUI or drug arrest for instance.

Maybe someone who is better informed can expound, but it is my understanding that we have a stricter and more regimented drug and testing policy than is necessarily required to comply with NCAA and/or ACC bylaws. Again, just my understanding, so please correct me anyone who knows better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever it is, this info should not be getting out regardless.

How does this get out?

Shouldn’t happen.

It's fantastic this gets out. Let the kids know that they're not normal students. If they use they will publicly embarrassed and their future earnings will be adversely impacted. Might keep some from being selfish idiots

He’s still on the team as of right now but he did fail a drug test

stoners.gif

If they want to use, quit the team, have their parents pay 70k/year and join a frat. If they want a free ride they can't casually rip a blunt on a red road porch

Don't want to spread rumors, so I won't say anything in case it's not true, but is there news about Cade? I just heard from a family member, but not sure where he got this from or if it's true.

Love how you start a thread about a rumor and fail to list what said rumor is....what is the point of that?!? You must be an attorney ;)

Advertisement
Back