Weldon? News?

Don't want to spread rumors, so I won't say anything in case it's not true, but is there news about Cade? I just heard from a family member, but not sure where he got this from or if it's true.

Love how you start a thread about a rumor and fail to list what said rumor is....what is the point of that?!? You must be an attorney ;)

Nah, but I am married to one. We got the news from a credible source soon enough. There's no need for me to repeat what I don't know to be true. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all, but if true it was obviously going to come out soon enough.

Ideally, I would love it if the school, football program, and athletic department were tight enough to keep a secret like this from getting out. I'm not going to kick myself too hard for this one, I don't think I did anything in getting word out that wasn't going to come out anyway. And if it was bad info, then it gave Pete or some other good source an opportunity to come on here and shoot it down without me spreading something that was false.

Advertisement
Are we mandated to do drug tests? If not, why the **** are we doing them and why do we care what the results are? If your good at football and show up and work hard to all of the team activities who gives a ****? I certainly don’t.

I agree.

He’s still on the team as of right now but he did fail a drug test

View attachment 56272

[MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION]

Ed-Helms-Andy-Starts-Crying-While-Browsing-His-Computer-On-The-Office.gif

Advertisement
Perry is in a whole different universe in talent vs Weldon

Some on this board are retarded

Perry will be the starter here for the next 3-4 years.

Slow your roll there, let's not anoint him just yet, I hope you're correct, but we've had quite a few Greentree All-Americans over the last few years.

Let's not act like this guy was the second coming. He probably will be 4th on the depth chart entering the spring.

4th on a depth chart as a freshman - shocker.

Why can't our fans let kids adjust a year or two, get in the weight room, learn the playbook and develop before writing them off all the time?

Advertisement
Are we mandated to do drug tests? If not, why the **** are we doing them and why do we care what the results are? If your good at football and show up and work hard to all of the team activities who gives a ****? I certainly don’t.

I agree.

Dumb.

Every school in the country drug tests its players.

The NCAA also does random drug tests, and their penalties are incredibly severe, ie. Will Grier. So its in a school's best interest to know in advance if a guy might fail

Let's not act like this guy was the second coming. He probably will be 4th on the depth chart entering the spring.

4th on a depth chart as a freshman - shocker.

Why can't our fans let kids adjust a year or two, get in the weight room, learn the playbook and develop before writing them off all the time?

Because we live in an instant gratification society, arguably our best player on offense this year was written off by the majority of this board.
Funny, when you look around the country many of the "surprise" teams rosters are dominated by upperclassmen.

Last edited:

I agree.

Dumb.

The NCAA also does random drug tests, and their penalties are incredibly severe, ie. Will Grier. So its in a school's best interest to know in advance if a guy might fail
I think Grier got hit harder because of what he was using

I agree.

Dumb.

You don't think Alabama and Georgia are on the juice? SMH some people are so **** naive man

Advertisement

Williams is as talented if not more talented than Perry but both will be NFLers.

Advertisement

I agree.

Dumb.

Thank you! Totally with you on this. Last thing we need is the NCAA in our **** again.

Advertisement
Back