Weldon? News?

Are we mandated to do drug tests? If not, why the **** are we doing them and why do we care what the results are? If your good at football and show up and work hard to all of the team activities who gives a ****? I certainly don’t.

I agree.

Dumb.

Every school in the country drug tests its players.

The NCAA also does random drug tests, and their penalties are incredibly severe, ie. Will Grier. So its in a school's best interest to know in advance if a guy might fail

You don't think Alabama and Georgia are on the juice? SMH some people are so **** naive man

You misunderstand.

Drug testing =/= drug punishment.

Bama and Georgia absolutely drug test their players, as does every school. They just don't punish violations (at least Bama doesn't)

They need to know who will pee hot, however, so they can make sure that person "misses" the NCAA's random tests.

And yes Grier was PEDs but the NCAA punishment for weed is still a half-year suspension

Advertisement
This is why pastor Richt hasn’t won a title and probably will never win a title. He wants a team of bible thumpers. 2 sips of beer is enough to get you kicked off Richts team.

This is why pastor Richt hasn’t won a title and probably will never win a title. He wants a team of bible thumpers. 2 sips of beer is enough to get you kicked off Richts team.

yeah. Turnover chain is for bible thumpers. How about he wants a team full of guys that are dependable? Guys that wont let their teammates down. You know the rules, follow them.

Advertisement

Hello everyone my name is Svengali, my wife calls me dumb@ss, but I digress.......

Mandatory drug testing isn't a Richt decision you idiot. No one has said anything about Weldon off team.

Sad thing is, this isn't the dumbest thing I've seen posted on here today.

Whatever it is, this info should not be getting out regardless.

How does this get out?

Shouldn’t happen.
Mr. Moral Compass (Richie Rich)has none? Yeah let’s hide everything let’s go through another Shapiro like incident. What are you again, a lawyer?

What kind of a fūcking ****** are you? It’s not about hiding anything you half wif. That’s confidential information. If there was an actual violation, other than the drug use, it is that it was revealed, you retarded shīt for brains. Drug test results are confidential information like medical test results. And what the fūck does that have to do with anything like Shapiro. Good lord man, your every post is just more proof of your simian IQ.

Advertisement

Watch the 89 blocks vid about Jeff thomas and see if he’s a bible thumper material

Quite unfortunate if i am reading your cryptic message correctly....he is the QB i actually prefer over all the currently enrolled QBs...including NKosi...

First. It's NOT April Fool's day, FOOL!:canes1: And second, at least give some VALID REASONS why you like Weldon. dUh. Otherwise, you're just PIZZING in the wind.:kramer: hUh.

How does this get out?

Shouldn’t happen.
Mr. Moral Compass (Richie Rich)has none? Yeah let’s hide everything let’s go through another Shapiro like incident. What are you again, a lawyer?

What kind of a fūcking ****** are you? It’s not about hiding anything you half wif. That’s confidential information. If there was an actual violation, other than the drug use, it is that it was revealed, you retarded shīt for brains. Drug test results are confidential information like medical test results. And what the fūck does that have to do with anything like Shapiro. Good lord man, your every post is just more proof of your simian IQ.
Shut your ***** @ss up. If Richt wants to run the program as transparent as possible then great. What is a half wif? You’re f@cking moron.

Advertisement

How does this get out?

Shouldn’t happen.

Now, now. Let's be nice and civil and all that.:Qft9gEw: hUh.

Sad thing is, this isn't the dumbest thing I've seen posted on here today.

Dude, you are so DENSE! Case in point. Tom Osborne, whom happen to be a ' bible thumper, won three national championships. Albeit he had MORE than a HANDFUL of thugs on those national championship teams. hUh. Even St. Bobby won a couple of national championships. dUh. So your point is MOOT and what not.

Oh, and one more notion. The late great honorable John W. Wooden, whom happen to be a bible believing man, only happen to win TEN freakin' NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS! :um1lw:

Are we mandated to do drug tests? If not, why the **** are we doing them and why do we care what the results are? If your good at football and show up and work hard to all of the team activities who gives a ****? I certainly don’t.

An interesting point. My understanding is that drug testing is part of "institutional control". Basically, each school has to have a drug policy, but there's no real specific criteria or even guidelines on what that policy has to say. I'm not even sure it includes mandated drug testing, or might just mean that players have to go into testing if caught with a DUI or drug arrest for instance.

Maybe someone who is better informed can expound, but it is my understanding that we have a stricter and more regimented drug and testing policy than is necessarily required to comply with NCAA and/or ACC bylaws. Again, just my understanding, so please correct me anyone who knows better.

The ALMIGHTY NCAA conducts ' random drug testing ' on male and female athletes. hUh. So I guess it pays to take some type of organic compounds to CLEANSE the physiological system and what not. dUh.

Advertisement
Quite unfortunate if i am reading your cryptic message correctly....he is the QB i actually prefer over all the currently enrolled QBs...including NKosi...

First. It's NOT April Fool's day, FOOL!:canes1: And second, at least give some VALID REASONS why you like Weldon. dUh. Otherwise, you're just PIZZING in the wind.:kramer: hUh.

My apologies. Were you waiting around all day for these reasons and decided to attack me instead?

My apologies. Were you waiting around all day for these reasons and decided to attack me instead?

You opened Pandora's box and what not. hUh. Especially when you make a GENERAL opinion, and offer no sensible reasons for your opinion.

Advertisement
Back