#WelcomeToTheU Ty Gauthier

Advertisement
Offers > Stars

Offers. That's what you need to be looking at.

I trust the evaluations of college coaches over the evaluations of guys who've never played the game before. Our best/most consistent Lineman was a 3-star. This kid's high school film looks pretty similar to his. He's dominating high school kids like any future D-1 Lineman should. IMO a good Lineman doesn't have a tape full of stalemates, he has a tape where he's bullying people every play.

When the staff is first with an offer, then they're reaching for a kid with no offers. When they offer a kid with a bunch of offers already, as you're suggesting, then they're 'late' to the party and slacking. Start reading the memos, man.

Welcome to the U

So the star whores think we should just offer 4/5 star players and hope they come?? How did that work out for Coker? This isnt 80s/90s. Miami is what..a few games over .500 the last 8 years. Its not like we have been winning lately. Most of these kids were 6/7 years old last time Miami was relevant.

As long as ag keeps slow playing top ballers in south fl and taking gems and offering NJ kids over them we have a problem. You can stop swinging off his nutts tarzan

Welcome to the U

So the star whores think we should just offer 4/5 star players and hope they come?? How did that work out for Coker? This isnt 80s/90s. Miami is what..a few games over .500 the last 8 years. Its not like we have been winning lately. Most of these kids were 6/7 years old last time Miami was relevant.

As long as ag keeps slow playing top ballers in south fl and taking gems and offering NJ kids over them we have a problem. You can stop swinging off his nutts tarzan

Trust me, I am not swinging off his nuts. Just tired of all these so called fans *****ing and complaining about **** they dont know anything about. You can offer every 4/5 star kid but thinking everyone wants to come to Miami is just stupid. You are probably one of those still butt hurt that Radio got fired after driving the program into deeper waters than Coker.

Advertisement
Welcome to the U

Trust me, I am not swinging off his nuts. Just tired of all these so called fans ****ing and complaining about **** they dont know anything about. You can offer every 4/5 star kid but thinking everyone wants to come to Miami is just stupid. You are probably one of those still butt hurt that Radio got fired after driving the program into deeper waters than Coker.
People need to pointing the finger at the issue and that is Shalala she is the real problem. AG **** sure isnt going to get 4 and 5 star in the our back yard by slow playing them. Miami football went to **** because of the bs hires instead of going after top coaches,,,,,, My coaches would be Butch Davis and T Rob, Cooley would have two more years and he would be gone too

Welcome to the U

Trust me, I am not swinging off his nuts. Just tired of all these so called fans ****ing and complaining about **** they dont know anything about. You can offer every 4/5 star kid but thinking everyone wants to come to Miami is just stupid. You are probably one of those still butt hurt that Radio got fired after driving the program into deeper waters than Coker.
People need to pointing the finger at the issue and that is Shalala she is the real problem. AG **** sure isnt going to get 4 and 5 star in the our back yard by slow playing them. Miami football went to **** because of the bs hires instead of going after top coaches,,,,,, My coaches would be Butch Davis and T Rob, Cooley would have two more years and he would be gone too

I agree with most of this but Butch Davis is not walking through the door anytime soon. Wouldnt want T Rob just cause he has never been a HC before and that would probably be another Radio scenario. **** I was wishing for Golden to go to Penn State and then hoping we could steal Strong before he agreed with UT

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1756101/highlights/121741380[/QUOT

Hold up,,his teammate at RB #28 is not chopped liver ,, he caught my eyes,, check him out .Runs like clinton Portis imo.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1858312/highlights/113068379

Our new commit got dominated at the 1:15 mark or so..

Didn't see anything at 1:15.

check the RB's vid he falls down while pass blocking ... looks more like he lost his balance then the Defender dominating him

Advertisement
Can't help but appreciate what Butch has done and the fact he can work the x and o's. However didnt we just get out of a NCAA mess. Was Butch responsible for a lot of cheating at his last job. Stay clear imo, keep Golden at this point unless Gruden comes calling. #letthechurchsayamen

Welcome to da U!!!!
15.gif

Advertisement
Welcome to the U

I agree with most of this but Butch Davis is not walking through the door anytime soon. Wouldnt want T Rob just cause he has never been a HC before and that would probably be another Radio scenario. **** I was wishing for Golden to go to Penn State and then hoping we could steal Strong before he agreed with UT

T Rob D cord , Butch HC Cooley OC for another year but Strong will be great fit imo he might get kicked out of TX. That a good ole boy system with kids thinking they have entitlements which will get him fired. IMO

Advertisement
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1756101/highlights/121741380[/QUOT

Hold up,,his teammate at RB #28 is not chopped liver ,, he caught my eyes,, check him out .Runs like clinton Portis imo.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1858312/highlights/113068379

Our new commit got dominated at the 1:15 mark or so..

I question taking players from Venice HS, they tend to look great but play soft. The only real competition they play all year is Manatee, who generally open a case of whoop *** on them.

Here is an article talking Venice HS an their weak schedule an how they need to strengten it, there is also a video interview of Tyler Gauthier.

http://preps.heraldtribune.com/2014/05/22/spring-football-check-venice/

Here is video from the Manatee vs Venice 2013 game, watch #76 in white that is UM's new OL commit Tyler Gauthier

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1858312/highlights/65655337

I am hoping this guy pans out but also there is a long time before now and signing day in which a higher ceiling prospect could come on board an Gaullier could move on to another school. So I say welcome to the Family young man, lets see what happens

Go Canes

stick to DT's.

T Rob D cord , Butch HC Cooley OC for another year but Strong will be great fit imo he might get kicked out of TX. That a good ole boy system with kids thinking they have entitlements which will get him fired. IMO

I live in Austin. Strong will get at least 3 years at minimum. And he would really have to f'up for them to fire him.
I mean 3 losing seasons in a row which I dont see happening.

Welcome to the U

As long as Donna is making the pick, there is no reason to think the next coach will be better than Al. If she would hire Chud and let him take Butch on a DC, then ok. BUT that is not going to happen.

As long as Donna is making the pick, there is no reason to think the next coach will be better than Al. If she would hire Chud and let him take Butch on a DC, then ok. BUT that is not going to happen.

Chub and T Rob/ Butch and Chub...... anybody is better than what we got.

Advertisement
Back