#WelcomeToTheU Ty Gauthier

Venice OL Ty Gauthier @VeniceIndianFB 6-5, 305 Class of 2015 committed to attend @MiamiHurricanes @UMiamifootball #theU @htpreps

Tanner Gauthier
‏@TannGauthier
MY BROTHER JUST COMMITTED TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI ON A FULL RIDE FOR FOOTBALL #TheU

i keep seeing this on twitter about him being committing to play for us. anybody know of this? no bat signal?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Im starting to notice a trend with our o lineman that has committed. They are all great run blockers, who play both sides of the ball. maybe they believe it translate to great fundamentals.

what i dont see it any pass blocking from these guys which concern me. Pass blocking is huge. I hope they know what they are doing.

Advertisement
Toughest position to project over levels. Kid has great size and is a mauler. Welcome To The []_[] :stormwarning:

Dude doesn't even have a recruiting profile page, sigh

How about welcoming the kid instead of taking time to trash the offer? The kids went to camp and showed enough to the coaches to get offered. We want kids that are willing to compete and work for an offer, that's what he did.

Advertisement
Welcome to the U...!!!

Love his film. He destroy's people...

Last edited:
Dude doesn't even have a recruiting profile page, sigh

There's Mr. Sunshine!

Im sure first thing you did was check to see if he had an offer from FSU or SEC schools like a lot of complainers on here
whats wrong with that? Its pretty clear that some of those schools are evaluating talent better than we are.

You were probably one of those guys who busts a nut when we got dudes that Butch offered

Advertisement
Back