Welcome to the U- Travis Johnson, TE/H-Back

Never seen him play, interesting the kid has tons of offers, rivals and scout has him as a 3 star,and ESPN as the 77th player in their top 150. Welcome to the U Youngblood!

Advertisement
Never seen him play, interesting the kid has tons of offers, rivals and scout has him as a 3 star,and ESPN as the 77th player in their top 150. Welcome to the U Youngblood!

I thought that was interesting as well. 96 on scout, 50 on rivals and 11th on ESPN. (WR)

Advertisement
Bakas is already in full retreat mode, talking about "the last time I talked to him, he said Miami wasn't recruiting him as heavily as other schools.".........I started to call him out on his "very unlikely to be in the class" prediction, but him looking stupid and uninformed, again, is good enough for me.

Checked his highlight clip on YouTube, and they kept on running the same go route down the right side. A most recent clip showdown him being owned by Hargraeves. But still great to see such a big boy return kicks.

Checked his highlight clip on YouTube, and they kept on running the same go route down the right side. A most recent clip showdown him being owned by Hargraeves. But still great to see such a big boy return kicks.

You was a Richard Gordon fan I see. Lol

Advertisement
Nice call Bakas. Lulz.

GREAT pickup! Kid had about a bajillion offers.

Somewhere gogeta is smiling.

What did Bakas say?

Someone just asked him today or yesterday about Johnson coming here. Bakas' eventual response was highly unlikely something about his weight or whatever. He also made the comment that he doesn't even know why Hargreaves name comes up in recruiting because we have zero shot.

I should add part of his reasoning makes sense.......a long time ago. He told Mike a while back that we weren't recruiting him as hard as other schools. Thing is there was jack **** as far as coverage goes if the camp over there so it makes sense he would he out of the loop.

Last edited:

Yup. He sucks cause he committed to us. When he decommits; it's fire Golden time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
whats up with the Bakas hate?

No hate. Check the pathetic excuse for camp coverage over there and tell me there isn't something wrong.

Pathetic camp coverage? How about non-existent camp coverage. They are as pathetic as they ever have been. The only enjoyment I get is hearing Random's thoughts. Wish he's come on over here......

Yeah Random has taken some heat but I always liked his posts. There's a lot of good guys still over there. And I still do like most of Mike's stuff when he does post. He has definitely mailed it in though for the time being anyway.

I dont know the politics but i was trying to get the feedback on this huge pick up and every other post is what MB said or didnt say.

I agree the other site leaves alot to be desired which is why Im on here getting quality info.

Advertisement
Back