Welcome to the Canes, Derrick Smith

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has good anticipation skills and interceptions left and right and good hands

Advertisement
Well, the last few Jacksonville players been "bout that action"...so, I'll wait and see. Maybe the staff is getting tired of playing games with "some" of these wishy-washy SFL recruits.

I really don't know much about him, I can't lie.

But he's coming on the podcast tonight so that should be good.

Advertisement
I must say I'm really surprised

Surprised we offered or surprised he committed?
If he's surprised a kid with those offers committed here, then we should shut it down.

USC
UNC
Utah

What am I missing here?

I'd have to see the USC offer. The other ones are garbage. You don't beat Clemson and the other top teams fighting UNC for recruits.

Maybe he'll send it to you if you ask nicely

I feel like I'm in the dark on this but what is the hype with Carter starting next year. Why does everyone think that? I felt it would be Knowles. Jw

Advertisement
Them Jacksonville players we have gotten lately hasn't failed us yet... looks like we got another one in Derrick smith. I like his film a lot and he has great size at the position and can run

We missed out on JJ, Smith, and Henderson we have a few extra spots to give. The goal now becomes lifting the talent deficit. You get as many athletic contributors as possible to raise the bottom of the roster to a more competitive level by building the depth. With a higher talent floor you get more roster flexibility. Now missing on those 3 especially JJ will be what keeps us from taking that next step. At some point to win you have to hold onto first round local talent. As for Collier, I like his film and his desire to be here. I hope we find a way to squeeze him in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funny how jus cause guys don't know about a kid he's automatically a Golden special or not a player. This kids a baller he recently qualified is what the hold up was I mean days ago is his offer committable [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]??

He's film is better than Collier's and he WILL challenge Amari Carter for and other Safeties for time Day 1

why havent places like ohio state, lsu or fsu offered this ****ing guy then?

USC-West KY UNC NC State SFl UTAH and who offered Collier O Illinois

He qualified 2-3 days ago but hey yawl will see ..smh

Advertisement
Back