Welcome to the Canes, Derrick Smith

I believe it was DB when we were supposed to be recruiting him. Anyone else kinda worried that he committed? He was supposed to be a back-up from what I remember [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] saying. Wondering if this has anything to do with Edwards. Also wondering if we wanted another safety why we didn't offer Collier. Unless they like Smith better than Collier. Just seems a bit odd to me. Regardless, Welcome to the U! Time to get to work.

Advertisement
Is this the big WR we were discussing a few days ago and Pete told us we're not recruiting him? I think his name was Smith, but I don't remember. Someone else claimed he had all kinds of "issues."

Advertisement
Funny how jus cause guys don't know about a kid he's automatically a Golden special or not a player. This kids a baller he recently qualified is what the hold up was I mean days ago is his offer committable [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]??

He's film is better than Collier's and he WILL challenge Amari Carter for and other Safeties for time Day 1

He was over shadowed in secondary that included 5 Star Shaun Wade and 4/5 Star Johnson CB

Last edited:
If hes coming in a at S, that's fine with me over Collier. Not that I don't like Collier, just wouldnt hurt my feelings if they made that move.

Advertisement
I liked him after I saw his jr highlights and after watching his senior ones I like him better than collier and Edwards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back