Welcome to the Canes, Derrick Smith

This can't be a good sign :(

Do you expect every single play on the roster to be a big time recruit? Be realistic please. We need to fix our depth issue and this is a step to fix this. I do NOT think this impacts on signing collier, dean etc. Be realistic family. He could help us on special team or come off the bench as a back up safety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only negative for me is that I really wanted Collier here but this kid can really hit and he'll challenge here at safety without a doubt so I like this

Advertisement
"They talked to my dad this morning and just said that they are going to close down recruiting and not recruit anymore safeties."

Looks like no offer for collier, kid apparently until recently had grade troubles, could be the reason bigger schools hadn't offered.

53 tackles and 3 interceptions as a cornerback this year. Team won the 3a state title last week.

Apparently USC and VTech were about to offer.

Last edited:
Funny how jus cause guys don't know about a kid he's automatically a Golden special or not a player. This kids a baller he recently qualified is what the hold up was I mean days ago is his offer committable [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]??

He's film is better than Collier's and he WILL challenge Amari Carter for and other Safeties for time Day 1

why havent places like ohio state, lsu or fsu offered this ******* guy then?

Advertisement
Funny how jus cause guys don't know about a kid he's automatically a Golden special or not a player. This kids a baller he recently qualified is what the hold up was I mean days ago is his offer committable [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]??

He's film is better than Collier's and he WILL challenge Amari Carter for and other Safeties for time Day 1

why havent places like ohio state, lsu or fsu offered this ****ing guy then?

Why haven't the same schools you just mentioned offered Collier you ******

Advertisement
Sounds like speed is one of his limitations at WR. Can anyone verify that? 188 career receiving yards. Sounds like he has spent most of his time playing defense, so it sounds like he is being brought in as a safety.

Advertisement
Back