Welcome to the []_[] Mr Dykstra (Zach Dykstra)

I'm currently in Iowa getting my MBA, woke up to a text, "**** we lost an instate guy to your **** school" Sounds like the locals here really wanted him. Iowa has produced some fine O-linemen

Advertisement
image.jpegIowa in the fuggin house

View attachment 36037Iowa in the fuggin house

That might be one of the funniest movies that no one has ever seen hahaha.

This kid has good feet, plays with a nasty streak, doesn't have a lot of sloppy weight, and blocks until the echo of the whistle....all things you like in your OL. Plays a little high and suspect competition, but good prospect who can play tackle in college. Probably more a right tackle than LT IMO, but not bad at all.

Yea, Iowa wanted this kid. Ferentz had him as a Tackle. Good pickup. Their message board on 247 is shocked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watched his highlights, and I like it (although he does not look 6'6....seems more like 6'3).

He has a nasty attitude, as can be seen numerous times on film where he's shoving his opponent around well after he's already driven him to the ground. He looks strong and quick and even made some plays in the backfield at DE.

If he's really 290lbs (which I doubt) then I REALLY like the pickup. stick him at guard and let him run block and maul people all day.

View attachment 36036

Looks to be every bit of 6'5

I hope this doesn't set off another 50 posts thread on "how tall is Mark Richt?" Maybe we'd be able to tell if Sam Bruce was in the picture too.

Watched his highlights, and I like it (although he does not look 6'6....seems more like 6'3).

He has a nasty attitude, as can be seen numerous times on film where he's shoving his opponent around well after he's already driven him to the ground. He looks strong and quick and even made some plays in the backfield at DE.

If he's really 290lbs (which I doubt) then I REALLY like the pickup. stick him at guard and let him run block and maul people all day.

View attachment 36036

Looks to be every bit of 6'5

I hope this doesn't set off another 50 posts thread on "how tall is Mark Richt?" Maybe we'd be able to tell if Sam Bruce was in the picture too.

I was told that it's no secret that Mark wears high heels around the football facilities , so there's a chance this kid is in the 6'8/ 6'9 range .

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why I like CIS. This thread not only contains the obvious but still entertaining Lenny "Nails" Dykstra references but also devolves into some snark about a supposedly misinterpreted remark about the kid being from a hockey rich area. But I was under the impression he was a Dakotas kid! No you moron, Iowa doesn't produce any hockey players! Kudos to you guys for keeping a 3 star white boy from farm country's commitment more fun than it should be.

See if I get this right...... why are we going out of state for players. There are better players in Florida. His competition is weak. 1 star Florida players are better than this guy.
Because o-line in the state that aren't commited sucks and Herbert and telfort don't stop talking about Florida

I want Telfort back, need slanton
they don't really talk to Tedarrell Slaton for some reason...the only heritage kids they talk to is Herbert and Marco Wilson

That's odd, do you know how's Wilson doing after his ACL tear?
[MENTION=2145]TallyCane[/MENTION] I think because they view him as a guard, we're really on Robert Hainsey and he told rivals we're one of his favorites and they want to take more tackles than interior guys. Hence the reason why all the OL prospects are basically OT's but most are versatile guys. Marco's on track to play at some point this season so he'll have games under his belt after the surgery before going to college

Because o-line in the state that aren't commited sucks and Herbert and telfort don't stop talking about Florida

they don't really talk to Tedarrell Slaton for some reason...the only heritage kids they talk to is Herbert and Marco Wilson

[MENTION=2145]TallyCane[/MENTION] I think because they view him as a guard, we're really on Robert Hainsey and he told rivals we're one of his favorites and they want to take more tackles than interior guys. Hence the reason why all the OL prospects are basically OT's but most are versatile guys. Marco's on track to play at some point this season so he'll have games under his belt after the surgery before going to college

Do we actually have a shot at Hainsey? Seems like MSU is picking up steam there.

Do we actually have a shot at Hainsey? Seems like MSU is picking up steam there.
Yes we do he put us on his top 10 list and he told rivals we're one of his favorites. Since we're talking IMG I don't think Cesar Ruiz is seriously considering us since he put out a top 12 list in order and we're number 11 on it, same thing with Will Ignont

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back