Welcome to the []_[] Mr Dykstra (Zach Dykstra)

Advertisement
The block is never hot in the 605 lol......good C pickup for us.. btw is this kid related to the basesball player lenny?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Always for getting Iowa O linemen those dudes are savages in the trenches

See if I get this right...... why are we going out of state for players. There are better players in Florida. His competition is weak. 1 star Florida players are better than this guy.

Advertisement
See if I get this right...... why are we going out of state for players. There are better players in Florida. His competition is weak. 1 star Florida players are better than this guy.

Any other time this would apply but it's different for OL.

This is a major commit.

Advertisement
Watched his highlights, and I like it (although he does not look 6'6....seems more like 6'3).

He has a nasty attitude, as can be seen numerous times on film where he's shoving his opponent around well after he's already driven him to the ground. He looks strong and quick and even made some plays in the backfield at DE.

If he's really 290lbs (which I doubt) then I REALLY like the pickup. stick him at guard and let him run block and maul people all day.

Only two Iowa lineman ranked higher in the state both are committed to Iowa. Dyskra is still top 10 in the state....the Cyclones gotta be upset right now!

Advertisement

This dumb thinking has to stop. There's a lot of great players outside of precious Florida.

Watched his highlights, and I like it (although he does not look 6'6....seems more like 6'3).

He has a nasty attitude, as can be seen numerous times on film where he's shoving his opponent around well after he's already driven him to the ground. He looks strong and quick and even made some plays in the backfield at DE.

If he's really 290lbs (which I doubt) then I REALLY like the pickup. stick him at guard and let him run block and maul people all day.

IMG_1049.JPG

Looks to be every bit of 6'5

Advertisement
Back