Welcome to the []_[] Mr Dykstra (Zach Dykstra)

Advertisement
See if I get this right...... why are we going out of state for players. There are better players in Florida. His competition is weak. 1 star Florida players are better than this guy.
Because o-line in the state that aren't commited sucks and Herbert and telfort don't stop talking about Florida

watching his film he seems to enjoy putting people on their back. He will be a nice add and will have the attitude needed in that OLine room.

Advertisement
See if I get this right...... why are we going out of state for players. There are better players in Florida. His competition is weak. 1 star Florida players are better than this guy.
Because o-line in the state that aren't commited sucks and Herbert and telfort don't stop talking about Florida

I want Telfort back, need slanton
they don't really talk to Tedarrell Slaton for some reason...the only heritage kids they talk to is Herbert and Marco Wilson

Last edited:

Agree but it seems we have a lot of room to make up for both and we need to address the offensive line.

they don't really talk to Tedarrell Slaton for some reason...the only heritage kids they talk to is Herbert, Wilson, and sometimes Kyshaun Bryan

Bryan is at sta now.

Advertisement

Slaton didnt impress me in that camp vid, going to go to their games and give him a look, we got the best down here in donaldson

they don't really talk to Tedarrell Slaton for some reason...the only heritage kids they talk to is Herbert, Wilson, and sometimes Kyshaun Bryan

Bryan is at sta now.
You're right 252 I keep forgetting that

Advertisement
Advertisement
33352-4Fr.jpg

they don't really talk to Tedarrell Slaton for some reason...the only heritage kids they talk to is Herbert and Marco Wilson

That's odd, do you know how's Wilson doing after his ACL tear?

Advertisement
Back