Welcome to the []_[] Mr Dykstra (Zach Dykstra)

33352-4Fr.jpg

Nails!

Advertisement
he looks to be a solid to good rt prospect. Kid looks to be 6'4 + and has solid weight. He is a kid that competes for rotation time by his second year...or if he is an early entry guy...may log mins toward end of the season. He has good feet and is athletic. When he puts on about 15-20 pounds look out. I like the pick up. Him and Donaldson look to be a good BASE.

See if I get this right...... why are we going out of state for players. There are better players in Florida. His competition is weak. 1 star Florida players are better than this guy.

I get what you are saying. Before the moment it is all Florida, SFla in particular. After the moment it is all Florida, SFla in particular. In the moment it is, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you got.

I do think this is a big pick up. In general any reasonable person has to acknowledge the fact that there are players all over. We need to recruit nationally. Our bread and butter needs to be Florida. We need to build the team from the state of Miami!

he looks to be a solid to good rt prospect. Kid looks to be 6'4 + and has solid weight. He is a kid that competes for rotation time by his second year...or if he is an early entry guy...may log mins toward end of the season. He has good feet and is athletic. When he puts on about 15-20 pounds look out. I like the pick up. Him and Donaldson look to be a good BASE.
I think Donaldson ends up at guard depending on who we get

The kid's film is legit. He has the athleticism, frame, disposition, and competitive nature you want in a lineman. Put him in a S&C program and you're gonna have a solid starting lineman with positional versatility.

Advertisement
We had one of the worst O Lines ever at UM last season and yet some ppl still complaining about a quality pick up that will eventually help our sorry *** O Line. Stfu and let the coaches do thier jobs

Oh the "He isn't from Florida" crowd....they slay me.....LOL....The kid is legit. The Iowa fanbase isn't happy about losing this kid they were recruiting....Im sold on him....Hopefully we can land another tackle prospect and a center with this class

Advertisement
Watched his highlights, and I like it (although he does not look 6'6....seems more like 6'3).

He has a nasty attitude, as can be seen numerous times on film where he's shoving his opponent around well after he's already driven him to the ground. He looks strong and quick and even made some plays in the backfield at DE.

If he's really 290lbs (which I doubt) then I REALLY like the pickup. stick him at guard and let him run block and maul people all day.

View attachment 36036

Looks to be every bit of 6'5

Oh no....not this again...
We have to get someone to measure CMR and verify that he is 5'-11.

I didn't watch his highlights when they were posted earlier but I finally took a look at them, and I must say this kid is one angry sonofa***** in between the whistles. There was one play where the DE got an initial push, and mid-play Dykstra flipped the "Oh **** Nah Mutha****a!!!" switch and thoroughly kicked the kid's *** by the time ref blew his whistle. Dude plays like if he were here last year, he would've *****slapped whoever thought of taking those sugary *** pictures.

Advertisement
National guy on 247 said it was a impressive get by the staff and iowa never loses these type battles. Said dykstra upside is through the roof.

This is why I like CIS. This thread not only contains the obvious but still entertaining Lenny "Nails" Dykstra references but also devolves into some snark about a supposedly misinterpreted remark about the kid being from a hockey rich area. But I was under the impression he was a Dakotas kid! No you moron, Iowa doesn't produce any hockey players! Kudos to you guys for keeping a 3 star white boy from farm country's commitment more fun than it should be.

What does his race have to do with anything?

SMH racism is what's wrong with this country today

Advertisement
I'd take O-line prospects from the midwest all day. This kid is mean, got an attitude on the line. And he never gives up until the After the whistle is blown. I'd take 5 of Zack Dysktra's on my oline every day of the week.

Advertisement
Back