Welcome to CanesInSight 2.0

View as article
Advertisement
Testing

giphy.gif

@Thread Killa your avatar is back!

It was purposely brought down to fix some issues I was seeing

Is it just the gray text you are having issues with? (thread post team, sublinks at the top of the page)

Basically anything not in bold text no matter the color (gray, black, or green).

Advertisement
cigar smiley dead.... It'ed be low on the priority list, but smiley updates to some of the others we had?

Just a suggestion. The site could use a little bit more Orange on the format.

Advertisement
Andrew. Like the new layout, runs very smooth and seamless.

Few things I noted to Dmoney today. Is it possible for stickied threads to be more pronounced? Is it also possible to add a function to see who last posted in a thread?

Oh and if you can. I would like to see the new tools for the recruiting section of the site. I tried going to the administrator section you gave me before and it’s not working. My old prospect database I have in the recruiting forum is outdated, been working on a new and bigger one on my Mac for last few months that I’m looking to incorporate on the site.

Like the addition of crystal ball as well.

Please add Up and Down voting. That was the best thing on this site. It was kinda giving your opinion without having to post.

Advertisement
Andrew. Like the new layout, runs very smooth and seamless.

Few things I noted to Dmoney today. Is it possible for stickied threads to be more pronounced? Is it also possible to add a function to see who last posted in a thread?

Oh and if you can. I would like to see the new tools for the recruiting section of the site. I tried going to the administrator section you gave me before and it’s not working. My old prospect database I have in the recruiting forum is outdated, been working on a new and bigger one on my Mac for last few months that I’m looking to incorporate on the site.

Like the addition of crystal ball as well.

Hey, check your PM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back