Welcome to CanesInSight 2.0

View as article
Advertisement
LMAO at this place already crashing when Andrew was peacocking on the WEZ that the sight won't crash.

Advertisement
I agree with most of this. Mostly I'm testing a post that includes quotes. Definitely need more threads per page.

When forums change style to modernize and include new features, that's fine but I never understand why the old color scheme isn't maintained if posters were happy with it. Harsh is still the word that comes to mind.

Awsi, can you be more specific on the colors? The background, wrapper and post background are all the same colors. The only difference is the header and some of the bottoms. I can make style changes pretty quick.

LMAO at this place already crashing when Andrew was peacocking on the WEZ that the sight won't crash.

We had a million pageviews on NSD, and no issues. The issue today was due to needing to redo some services that were causing some glitches with php in CIS2

Testing

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I just can't believe you guys are sinking time and resources into a dead site that is unable to produce any content and is untouchable by the university as it relates to credentialing due to your ownerships willfull involvment with an agent.

I'm sure you work really hard to improve this site but this looks more amateurish then the old version (except for the front page)

- Something I notice right off the bat. There is no tweet or Hudl button to post those direct tweet/video on the site. (or maybe I can't find it)
- The quoting is horrible IMO. It would be cool if you didn't have to expand just to read all of the quotes.
- Just now when I was writing this post I could not highlight something I wanted to erase.
- There are some flashy stuff here and there like the Emojis but there are a lot of grown men on here who don't even care about all that glittery stuff.
- The Forums also showed about 50 threads before the next page. This one shows about 20. It gets annoying when you have to keep flipping next page to find an old thread.

Not saying to not advance things but like they say.. if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I will be adding hudl support later today. I also updated the thread list to 40, which is what it was on CIS. The highlight issue is a bug with the editor, you actually can highlight, you just don't see it.

Advertisement
Harsh on the eyes. The text that isn't in bold is washed out looking and is a strain on the eyes whether it be in threads or the name and start date and time on threads.

Front page looks nice. Like all change, everyone will eventually get used to it. Or make us blind.

Still crashed.

It was purposely brought down to fix some issues I was seeing
Harsh on the eyes. The text that isn't in bold is washed out looking and is a strain on the eyes whether it be in threads or the name and start date and time on threads.

Front page looks nice. Like all change, everyone will eventually get used to it. Or make us blind.

Is it just the gray text you are having issues with? (thread post team, sublinks at the top of the page)

Advertisement
How can you tell if it’s a thread you’ve posted in?

You will see a mini version of your avatar in the thread list beside the avatar of the person that created the thread

Advertisement
Back