Welcome to CanesInSight 2.0

View as article
I'm sure you work really hard to improve this site but this looks more amateurish then the old version (except for the front page)

- Something I notice right off the bat. There is no tweet or Hudl button to post those direct tweet/video on the site. (or maybe I can't find it)
- The quoting is horrible IMO. It would be cool if you didn't have to expand just to read all of the quotes.
- Just now when I was writing this post I could not highlight something I wanted to erase.
- There are some flashy stuff here and there like the Emojis but there are a lot of grown men on here who don't even care about all that glittery stuff.
- The Forums also showed about 50 threads before the next page. This one shows about 20. It gets annoying when you have to keep flipping next page to find an old thread.

Not saying to not advance things but like they say.. if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I agree with most of this. Mostly I'm testing a post that includes quotes. Definitely need more threads per page.

When forums change style to modernize and include new features, that's fine but I never understand why the old color scheme isn't maintained if posters were happy with it. Harsh is still the word that comes to mind.

Advertisement
I'm sure you work really hard to improve this site but this looks more amateurish then the old version (except for the front page)

- Something I notice right off the bat. There is no tweet or Hudl button to post those direct tweet/video on the site. (or maybe I can't find it)
- The quoting is horrible IMO. It would be cool if you didn't have to expand just to read all of the quotes.
- Just now when I was writing this post I could not highlight something I wanted to erase.
- There are some flashy stuff here and there like the Emojis but there are a lot of grown men on here who don't even care about all that glittery stuff.
- The Forums also showed about 50 threads before the next page. This one shows about 20. It gets annoying when you have to keep flipping next page to find an old thread.

Not saying to not advance things but like they say.. if it ain't broke don't fix it.
-You literally just copy and paste the twitter link/hudl link so there doesn't need to be a button to paste the link into. this is a million times better
-keeping the quotes small is good. dramatically reduces wasted space.
-you're right about highliting thats obviously gotta be enabled
-if you dont care about the "glittery stuff" dont use it. just because you don't care to use it doesn't mean others wont this is a stupid comment.
-why is it so much harder to press next page instead of seeing50 threads pop up.

What is this nonsense?

822F3DA2-152D-4A99-ABAF-3F92F172D48D.jpeg

-You literally just copy and paste the twitter link/hudl link so there doesn't need to be a button to paste the link into. this is a million times better
-keeping the quotes small is good. dramatically reduces wasted space.
-you're right about highliting thats obviously gotta be enabled
-if you dont care about the "glittery stuff" dont use it. just because you don't care to use it doesn't mean others wont this is a stupid comment.
-why is it so much harder to press next page instead of seeing50 threads pop up.
What about gifs and memes?

Advertisement
I don’t mind it but a couple of comments;

- I’m on my mobile and the ads are overwhelming.
- can’t post a quick reply from page 1?
- is there an app a la Tapatalk?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t mind it but a couple of comments;

- I’m on my mobile and the ads are overwhelming.
- can’t post a quick reply from page 1?
- is there an app a la Tapatalk?

This what I'm talking about Tapatalk or GTFO with this AD bull**** revenue genersting **** backend BS.

Advertisement
I like the quotes having to be expanded to view so I dont have to race to bottom of these endless mile long quoted post of fools going back and forth with each other.

Advertisement
Back