Weekend Rotation

Advertisement
God, it's me again. Please instill the wisdom in Gino's head not to put Rosario out there starting on Sunday.

No doubt, that has to be it for Rosario as a SP. It's pretty amazing we've had this good a season with how he's pitched.

Two options I see:

1. Give McFarlane another chance, esp as he's pitching well recently.

2. Move Garland to Sunday and go with bullpen games for the remaining midweeks

No doubt, that has to be it for Rosario as a SP. It's pretty amazing we've had this good a season with how he's pitched.

Two options I see:

agreed.

at this point, it's ABR .... "anybody but rosario"

Two options I see:

I’d give Rosario a shot at midweek and move Garland to Sunday

Advertisement
It’s too late in the season to throw Rosario as midweek. His time this year is done I’m afraid. Will get another shot next year but I assume he’s portalling in off-season if I had to guess.

Maybe a 1 inning situational pitcher in post season. We have to close strong and potentially dropping midweeks is risky. Leave Garland, he’s excellent in that role. Committee game on Sunday starting this weekend

McFarlane is definitely the highest upside move. I didn’t realize until looking it up that he hasn’t allowed a run since his last start. The question is how you get to Ziehl and Walters without him, especially if Arguelles and Rafe are injured. I suppose that could be a spot for Gallo to step into instead.

Advertisement
McFarlane is definitely the highest upside move. I didn’t realize until looking it up that he hasn’t allowed a run since his last start. The question is how you get to Ziehl and Walters without him, especially if Arguelles and Rafe are injured. I suppose that could be a spot for Gallo to step into instead.

I must've missed it, when did Rafe get hurt?

Or freaking Dubbetly would be a wise choice for Sunday, He's a grinder who throws strikes with a pretty good breaking ball ...... Dimare Wake Up Already 🤗🤗🤗
He has a 1.60 WHIP. That’s pretty bad. Strangely, Torres has a .99 WHIP with a 6 plus ERA which suggests he might be really unlucky so far.

Sometime between Friday’s game and yesterday. He was out of uniform in a walking boot during yesterday’s game.

Well ****. Pretty much stretched thin in BP depth if he's out, esp since Arguelles looked like a forearm/UCL.

Advertisement
The injury bug is the worst thing that could happen this time of year to the pitching staff, especially the way Rosario's been pitching. Dubberly's "next man up" opportunity in high leverage situations has arrived.

The injury bug is the worst thing that could happen this time of year to the pitching staff, especially the way Rosario's been pitching. Dubberly's "next man up" opportunity in high leverage situations has arrived.

Raudelunas to Sunday starter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back