Weekend Rotation

McFarlane is definitely the highest upside move. I didn’t realize until looking it up that he hasn’t allowed a run since his last start. The question is how you get to Ziehl and Walters without him, especially if Arguelles and Rafe are injured. I suppose that could be a spot for Gallo to step into instead.
Torres has to be the clear choice.

Advertisement
Garland is going tonight per the Stetson game preview

Seems like the thinking is they want Garland to eat as many innings as possible on midweeks and save the bullpen for the weekend. I agree with you that McFarlane should stay in that set-up/bridge to Ziehl role.

I wouldn't mind seeing Gallo start on Sunday. He showed alot vs Pitt

Seems like the thinking is they want Garland to eat as many innings as possible on midweeks and save the bullpen for the weekend. I agree with you that McFarlane should stay in that set-up/bridge to Ziehl role.

Gallo is my answer as well.

Agree on Gallo. I think you’re in a fairly flexible spot with just the OOC weekend series next week, and can make the final decision on Jake after finals.

Advertisement
The game notes are out for the weekend, and Rosario starts Sunday.
Wow - I suspect he'll have a lot shorter leash in the future. If nothing else, these kids can't complain about not getting numerous opportunities to prove themselves. After last year's house cleaning, maybe Gino needed this year to show this core group of players he'd stick w them as long as possible.

Let's hope Rosario finally rewards that confidence.

Attachments

• 6ECDC34D-987E-48B3-AC0C-C07A206481AD.gif
    6ECDC34D-987E-48B3-AC0C-C07A206481AD.gif
    331.1 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Wow - I suspect he'll have a lot shorter leash in the future. If nothing else, these kids can't complain about not getting numerous opportunities to prove themselves. After last year's house cleaning, maybe Gino needed this year to show this core group of players he'd stick w them as long as possible.

Let's hope Rosario finally rewards that confidence.
Maybe he’ll surprise us. He pitched decently well when I tried to replace him with Ziehl two weeks ago. On the other hand, it would be nice if the C(K)arsons do their job and wrap up a series win on Saturday like @ewcanes said.

Advertisement
Gino has pretty good about making quick changes. A whole lot better than years previous…. But this one is perplexing. Let’s hope Rosario makes us all eat crow….. he may just be a better starter on the road than at home

Advertisement
No, he's good. He's just got a head thing going on. Good baseball coaches figure it out.
My relationship with Megan Fox is going good. She just doesn’t know we’re in one.

My life as a billionaire is very good. I just don’t have a billion dollars

I’m a really good guitar player. I was just never taught how to play guitar

Manny Diaz was a good head football coach for Miami. He just didn’t win many football games

Alex Toral is a great base stealer. He’s just slow as f*ck

Advertisement
Back