Week 1 Depth Chart

What is it that the coaches see in Gurvan Hall bc it’s definitely not making plays?? We are really about to play Bama with Zach McCloud starting at DE, Flagg at MLB, Carter at Striker, Ivey at CB, and Hall at safety Smh The only thing left to figure out is how bad are we going to lose… under 19 1/2 or over 🤦🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
What is it that the coaches see in Gurvan Hall bc it’s definitely not making plays?? We are really about to play Bama with Zach McCloud starting at DE, Flagg at MLB, Carter at Striker, Ivey at CB, and Hall at safety Smh The only thing left to figure out is how bad are we going to lose… under 19 1/2 or over 🤦🏽‍♂️
Don’t forget Jon Ford at tackle. It’s a bunch of JAGS out there om
d.

Its got to be exhausting to do what you do here every day.

Advertisement
Alabama's won five national titles this decade. There's a good chance it gets ugly for every opponent they play. Relax. Hopefully Miami shocks the world, but there's a reason we are a 20-point dog.

The goal is to get out of the game with some self respect, improvement from playing the best so the ACC coastal looks like the Sunbelt in comparison.

Advertisement
Recruiting transfers is easier? Doesn't count? Wouldn't it be harder to recruit established players?
Im not comparing how challenging it is in recruiting HS vs transfers but rather the benefit from recruiting well out of HS so you get 3 to 4 years of a player and not a single year like last years DEs. You end up scrambling and using initial counters on one and dones.

Advertisement
Herbert 🤦🏽‍♂️🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸 has no business playing at Miami.. Tennessee state or FAMU

we don't have a single OL that would start for Alabama, and we're throwing out Herbert on our 2-deep ..... yet, people believe we are going to beat Alabama.

if only we could all have a dime bag of whatever people around here are smoking.

we don't have a single OL that would start for Alabama, and we're throwing out Herbert on our 2-deep ..... yet, people believe we are going to beat Alabama.

if only we could all have a dime bag of whatever people around here are smoking.

Lmao, you have no earthly idea if that’s true. You haven’t a freaking clue if Zion or even a super talented, highly ranked young player like Rivers isn’t good enough.

It’s like you mopes are having a contest to outdo each other.

He could be, I certainly hope so. I watched him drop a couple passes in drills, reportedly bobbled another into the arms of TAC for a pick 6, and had another drop during one of those scrimmage hype videos. It’s definitely not rocket science, just football.

Is there a difference between practice and live games?
I’ll leave it alone bruh U obviously know dude, I’d go to bat for him if I knew him too just like I did for Gus the bus

Advertisement
That's why we're the underdogs. Lol. But man I was looking forward to Avantae Williams coming for Hall's job in camp. Now it won't happen until late into the season.

Gil supposedly came in out of shape
I remember being specifically told that Gil had come in out of shape for the Spring but since then has been all business and has worked very hard. We were told that Gil came into Fall ready to go. This seems out of left field. I think that Carter has had an amazing fall at Striker and that he is much better suited for the position than he was at safety. I would also think that Carter being listed as the clear starter this week has a lot to do with the opponent and Carter's physical nature along with the fact that he has considerably more big game experience. Gil will get more than his fair share of snaps however so it really isn't a significant issue IMO.

Advertisement
Back