Week 1 Depth Chart

Advertisement
Frierson was out of shape starting camp, Carter has played brilliantly, this is game 1.

Some of y’all want the narrative to be “lol dopey dumb **** scooping corches love seniority man” so bad you ignore literally everything else on the sheet, and what’s been said all camp. 6 is nowhere to be seen on the sheet, a true freshman is TE 2, second year and transfer guys all over the place, but you see the name at Striker week 1 and everything else disappears. Crazy.

This is good for Frierson, he needs to step up and take charge of his position, he needs to dominate. I don’t know why he let himself slide, but I bet he didn’t think he had competition at the spot.

And I know there are a dozen guys who feel the same as QP, they just didn’t post it yet. Or they feel the same way about McCloud. Relax, it'll work out.
Pitchforks are sharp ahead of the opener for some…

What is it that the coaches see in Gurvan Hall bc it’s definitely not making plays?? We are really about to play Bama with Zach McCloud starting at DE, Flagg at MLB, Carter at Striker, Ivey at CB, and Hall at safety Smh The only thing left to figure out is how bad are we going to lose… under 19 1/2 or over 🤦🏽‍♂️

Underrated post. Seems almost impossible for our defense to hold up against Bama.
- Rolling Flagg out as starting MLB against Bama is embarrassing. Words can't describe how disappointing it is that he's starting for us.
- Ivey will forever be the guy that just stood there on the fake punt that went for TD. Don't believe the pre-season hype, he is who we thought he is. He's slow.
- McCloud needs to be put out to pasture. If he's the best answer we have at DE, we're in a world of trouble.
- Hall is living off of Saban helicopter hype, but he's done absolutely nothing here. He's looked nothing like a 4 star. I'm not sure he's been better than Knowles.

In a perfect world, all the below guys would need to "prove it" before they are named 1st or 2nd team:

Starters:
McCloud
Carter
Flagg
Ivey

Subs:
Jennings
Wiggins
Pope
Traore
Herbert
Steed

But the world isn't perfect, and our team is still rebuilding. So let's cross our fingers and hope all our boys live up to their potential and deliver on the positive buzz we've been hearing coming out of camp.

So I guess scrimmaging or practicing in front of coaches and having coaches put out a depth chart isn’t proving it. I can only imagine you mean proving it on game day in front of fans. Lmao, I can’t wait until Saturday.

Underrated post. Seems almost impossible for our defense to hold up against Bama.
- Rolling Flagg out as starting MLB against Bama is embarrassing. Words can't describe how disappointing it is that he's starting for us.
- Ivey will forever be the guy that just stood there on the fake punt that went for TD. Don't believe the pre-season hype, he is who we thought he is. He's slow.
- McCloud needs to be put out to pasture. If he's the best answer we have at DE, we're in a world of trouble.
- Hall is living off of Saban helicopter hype, but he's done absolutely nothing here. He's looked nothing like a 4 star. I'm not sure he's been better than Knowles.

I think it’s fair to say this is all still true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back